The Ps5 is good but...

Ozetkiller

Just to make it clear: The actual important Part of the Playstation 5 like Performance, graphics, games etc is in my Opinion really good and im really enjoying my time playing videogames again but theres just a few things that are kinda worse or more annoying aswell imo. Such as the Ps Store for example. Its just a mess . Sometimes it shows the same game 3-4 times under highlights ( i had that with saints row where it literally showed the same game under highlights, brandnew and new games + as a commercial) like 4 times the same picture next to each other. it just seems weird. Also when i go to newest games it shows the same game every single time as the newest release (game called Dont fall: aleph). And its been like a month now. Is that a glitch or something? 

Editing videos seems abit worse then on the ps4, you cant create folders on the main screen, when i compare trophies with a friend it doesnt show some of my games even tho i played them. The time played doesnt show properly. I played astros playroom for 5 hours but it says less then 1 hour played. Same with ratchet and clank and some other games.

Some games dont show up at all. When i unplug my mic midgame the audio turns weird and quite. So i figured i have to go to the ps homescreen then go back into the game to fix it.

The friendlist seems worse aswell. You cant check or like any activities of your friends. Theres no news feed.

So even though i like to play games on the ps5 but for all these other small features i find it better to log onto my ps4. 

I hope they just make it better in the future with updates and fixes.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ozetkiller said:

The friendlist seems worse aswell. You cant check or like any activities of your friends. Theres no news feed.

So even though i like to play games on the ps5 but for all these other small features i find it better to log onto my ps4. 

I hope they just make it better in the future with updates and fixes.

I agree the friendlist is bad. Used to be able to place friends in folders of a sort, since I got many, I had a folder for PSNP, RL, Randoms, etc. Now is just a mess.

I always had the like off, it was annoying as hell and spam. Most of the people that I know that use it just like every trophy you earn, and and you get a million notifications, whats the point? I rather a friend just send me a message and we talk about what he like me playing.

The news feed was kinda nice but some games just spam stuff onto it, was kinda annoying. I think Killing Floor was one of those games, it wasnt displaying earn trophies but some in game achievement or activity thing. idk, it could be better. But yeah Sony was too lame to put more effort on it, and abandoned it for PS5. It feels like they reduce a bunch of resources on features, and focus on idk nothing.

I really hope that removing the Accolades they will replace it with something better, maybe now we can "display" that loyalty reward digital stuff.

Oh and I dont know about you guys but I hate the filter over the cover image on our profile, is darkens everything, and worse of all a big section is covered with the UI stuff.

• Like 1