What PS4 game have you enjoyed the most so far? Also what are you anticipating?

dinks435

The PS4 game I have enjoyed the most so far is Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Never thought being a pirate would be so damn fun)

(From the top of my head) I am anticipating Infamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, The Crew, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and The Order: 1886. 

Edited by Ballin-tuff

NBA 2k14 hands down is my favorite so far. Looking forward to Witcher more than anything else. Never played the others but it sounds like it has the potential to be something amazingly superior and larger than anything we've seen on previous consoles.

Since most of my PS4 games at launch were ports of games I played on my PS3, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Lego Marvel Super Heroes & now Outlast. As for games I'm looking forward too are Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs, The Evil Within, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Uncharted 4 & the next Mass Effect. 

• 3 weeks later...

Assassins Creed: Piracy is Magic really surprised me and made me enjoy the series again.  Been enjoying Fez and Dead Nation co-op most recently.

Having PS+ and indie titles alongside AAA has been a massive thing for the PS4 imo.

Once the backlog is cleared I'm looking forward to getting 2nd son.  The last of us I'm really looking forward to seeing as I skipped it on PS3 due to backlog demands.