What PS4 game have you enjoyed the most so far? Also what are you anticipating?

dinks435

• 2 weeks later...

So far I liked Sound Shapes, Rayman Legends, NBA 2k14, Just Dance, and Tomb Raider. My favorite is Rayman Legends nice co-op game with my girlfriend. My least favorite has been Thief so far. I'm looking forward for Watchdogs, the new Yakuza game, and Final Fantasy XV

Edited by Nelguz

• 2 weeks later...

The Indie games that are on PS4 have probably been my favorite so far. I've Enjoyed Octodad, Don't Starve, Outlast, and Contrast. The PS4 game I am looking forward to the most is probably WWE 2K15, Even thought 2K said nothing about the game besides that its coming on PS4 Im really getting my hopes up for a classic ECW or WCW roster. 

I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes so far. I can't wait to get my hands on Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain. My next PS4 game is Watch Dogs I saw a few videos and i'm pretty sure you guys are agree with me when I say, Watch Dogs looks awesome and i'm really excited to play the storyline. Get it next week btw. Games I'm looking forward are Dying Light,Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain and The Order 1886.

Edited by XxShinichi-Kudo
  • Like 1

warframe, yes its a free game, but I feel this will be the first one I platinum.

I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes so far. I can't wait to get my hands on Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain. My next PS4 game is Watch Dogs I saw a few videos and i'm pretty sure you guys are agree with me when I say, Watch Dogs looks awesome and i'm really excited to play the storyline. Get it next week btw. Games I'm looking forward are Dying Light,Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain and The Order 1886.

watchdogs is a good buy the order has been pushed back to 2015.

Enjoyed most

• Outlast (horror primo!)
  • Resogun (arcade awesomeness!)
  • BF4 (awesome with mates!)

Still to get

• Rayman Legends (looks beautiful, just haven't got around to buying it yet)
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son (looks insanely fun, but once again, haven't had time yet)
  • Transistor (100% my kind of game, still not enough time for me at this stage though unfortunately)

Most anticipated

• The Witcher 3 (looks like it will be one of the best games every created, to me anyway  :P)
  • The Order: 1886 (setting looks awesome!)
  • MGSV: Phantom Pain (favourite series, surely this will be incredible!)
Edited by FluffyAssassin64

Simple. Wolfenstein: The New Order. This is without a doubt one of the best FPS I've ever played. Now I don't play very many of those unless they're very story and character driven, and this game falls exactly into that category. The amount of care that went into the characters, story, dialogue, art and design took me completely by surprise, not to mention that at a constant 1080p 60fps the game looks absolutely gorgeous on the PS4. It's a shame that a phenomenal game like this remains largely unnoticed due to the crazy hype surrounding what I fear is going to turn out to be just a mediocre affair - Watch_Dogs.

I've mainly enjoyed FIFA 14 & Warframe. Disappointed with Call of Duty Ghosts & Battlefield 4.Currently i'm playing Watchdogs which is not a bad game, but feel's too repetitive. Same old this and that. Cannot wait for Destiny, Dying Light, Mortal Kombat X and Final Fantasy XV. So many delays hopefully later this year and next year will make up for it.  :awesome:

For me Resogun, that game was awesome  :awesome:

Most anticipated for me would be MGSV without a doubt. It's gonna be incredible, if there's one game that can live up to its hype it'll be MGS, Kojima always delivers  B)

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

Simple. Wolfenstein: The New Order. This is without a doubt one of the best FPS I've ever played. Now I don't play very many of those unless they're very story and character driven, and this game falls exactly into that category. The amount of care that went into the characters, story, dialogue, art and design took me completely by surprise, not to mention that at a constant 1080p 60fps the game looks absolutely gorgeous on the PS4. It's a shame that a phenomenal game like this remains largely unnoticed due to the crazy hype surrounding what I fear is going to turn out to be just a mediocre affair - Watch_Dogs.

Agreed. Wolfenstien has definitely been my favourite ps4 game to play. Iv completed watch dogs and must say that it wasn't as enjoyable or engrossing as wolfenstien.. However they are two very different games so I can't compare them directly..