Helpful autopop trophy glitch (Space DLC)

servus99

Hey, 

There is a useful trophy glitch in the Space DLC: 
As soon as you unlock your pen-ultimate trophy in this DLC, the last one will pop automatically afterwards. 

Most people use this to avoid having to do all 30 collectibles goats. But I did it to auto-pop the "Destroy 20 red space ships" trophy.

I would recommend you to do the same. The flight controls are the worst thing I have ever seen in gaming. 
There are 3 trophies for flying the space ship, but 2 of them are bareable, the one mentioned above is extremely annoying though, so I skipped that. Thank god.

If you have any questions on this or the GOAT Z DLC, send me a message, since there are no guides and some poor videos on those DLCs unfortunately...

servus

• Like 4

On 3.10.2022 at 0:52 PM, WARLOCK1972 said:

You can do them all at the mall (shopping area) or at the entrance to the waterpark (via main street).

For the minigun you have to get lucky with a drop, but it should come when going for the 10 days / 25 challs in one game...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've seen others say the same and not just for this dlc but for all DLC's. However it didn't happen even once that the last trophy would auto pop together with the second to last. Now the only DLC i have eft is the waste of space and I just would like to ask if there's something i need to do in order to make the glitch happen.

Also, to anyone whom this glitch happened to, which version of the game are u playing and which console. I'm on the PS4 version and it's the latest update, 1.05.

On 12.11.2022 at 7:35 PM, megalexantros said:

I've seen others say the same and not just for this dlc but for all DLC's. However it didn't happen even once that the last trophy would auto pop together with the second to last. Now the only DLC i have eft is the waste of space and I just would like to ask if there's something i need to do in order to make the glitch happen.

Also, to anyone whom this glitch happened to, which version of the game are u playing and which console. I'm on the PS4 version and it's the latest update, 1.05.

I played on PS5 , latest patch, with all DLCs installed

On 11.11.2022 at 5:18 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Seems like this glitch affects any DLC, not just Waste of Space. Saved the GoatZ DLC for last and I got Survivalist at the same time that I got A new challenger has appeared even though I barely crafted any of the non-weapon items.

I mean I Have 100%, but I Would still like to know:

So what you are saying is you can do this on every DLC, meaning 4 times (aka avoid 4 annoying trophies?)

... or just for one DLC that you choose?

4 hours ago, servus99 said:

I mean I Have 100%, but I Would still like to know:

So what you are saying is you can do this on every DLC, meaning 4 times (aka avoid 4 annoying trophies?)

... or just for one DLC that you choose?

Just one DLC. The glitch autopops whatever your last trophy for the overall 100% would have been. Not sure if it might apply to the main list as well, though I'd assume in that case, it would treat the platinum as the last trophy, making the glitch completely pointless as far as skipping any trophy requirements.

8 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

Just one DLC. The glitch autopops whatever your last trophy for the overall 100% would have been. Not sure if it might apply to the main list as well, though I'd assume in that case, it would treat the platinum as the last trophy, making the glitch completely pointless as far as skipping any trophy requirements.

Yepp ok. So it is pretty much the best to pick one of the Space DLC ship trophies, or the survival BS trophy in GOATZ for this matter...

On 11/15/2022 at 6:28 AM, servus99 said:

Yepp ok. So it is pretty much the best to pick one of the Space DLC ship trophies, or the survival BS trophy in GOATZ for this matter...

Would definitely call for either the item crafting since the TA guide for it isn't as good as the others or the collectables in Waste of Space since the map is littered with so many infinite voids that it's an active pain to get around and I personally had to do the Testing Grounds thrice for my last collectable since the lift to it was a buggy piece of shit while the game didn't even bother to keep my progress in the Testing Grounds at all. The spaceship is tempting, but I noticed that as annoying as it was to control (inverting the y-axis apparently makes it better, which works for me since I play with inverted y-axis regardless), actually doing the tasks wasn't too bad since even the pirates aren't an issue as long as you're running head-on into them and letting your auto lock-on do the fine-tuning as you get close enough.

Edited by Walt the Dog

• 4 months later...