Overwatch 2 Trophies Revealed (Your Thoughts on the new Trophies)

ZEE11W

It’s exactly the same as the OG Overwatch with addition of 6 trophies for the new heroes. 

the actual list have been posted here, 

Overwatch: Origins Edition “Overwatch 2” PS4 (Updated with new trophies)

Overwatch 2 PS5 (New List) 

The new trophies 6 :bronze:

:bronze: Purified 

Cleanse 5 Negative effects with one use of Kiriko’s Protection Suzu in Quick or Competitive Play. 

:bronze: Yokai 

Restore 1500 health and land 5 critical hits without saying as Kiriko in Quick or Competitive Play. 

:bronze: On The Move 

Kill an enemy with a charged Railgun headshot while sliding in Quick or Competitive Play. 

:bronze: Taking Charge 

Get 4 killing blows with a single use of Soyourn’s Overclock in Quick or Competitive Play. 

:bronze: Adrenaline Junkie

Have 7 of Junker Queen’s wounds active on enemies at the same time in Quick or Competitive Play. 

:bronze: Coup De Gracie

Use Junker Queens’s Jagged Blade and Carnage to pull and kill an enemy in Quick or Competitive Play. 

I think some are going to be challenging/luck dependent, will take time to get the heroes as they are locked behind pass progress. 

Your thought on the new trophies?

Edited by ZEE11W
Removed TT link and added the new trophies, thoughts on new trophies

4 minutes ago, MarkGrouch said:

This is just the Overwatch 1 trophy list.

but Overwatch 1 doesn't have 11 dlcs. 

according to the site Overwatch 2 has 11 dlcs. 

“Full list of all 82 Overwatch 2 trophies - 75 bronze, 5 silver, 1 gold and 1 platinum.

The base game contains 60 trophies, and there are 11 DLC packs containing 22 trophies.“

I mean it’s exactly the same. They just moved things around. 

Edited by ZEE11W

Just now, ZEE11W said:

“Full list of all 82 Overwatch 2 trophies - 75 bronze, 5 silver, 1 gold and 1 platinum.

The base game contains 60 trophies, and there are 11 DLC packs containing 22 trophies.“

Check my profile, they’re the same exact trophies. They were added piecemeal in title updates to DLC lists until they couldn’t add anymore. This is why there’s 2 DLC lists for Overwatch 1 with the same name. 

7 minutes ago, megslushboy said:

Yeah, that's interesting. They've still got the medals trophy, and iirc, medals won't be a thing in OW2. And Cassidy's flashbang doesn't stun people anymore. The list might be updated when the game drops, or maybe they'll add extra trophies as DLC lists? 

Not to mention Doomfists 'hit 6 enemies' trophy is still the same. Maybe Bob would count, not sure haha. This will all get changed and updated anyway. Ow is still in the update process so I wouldn't expect to see the correct and updated list at least until a few hours before or after release 12pm PT

7 minutes ago, megslushboy said:

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

This is the same as Xbox now. Xbox had individual dlc's for each character with the name of the dlc being the characters name. They've just brought PS parallel with xbox achievements now (excluding the event achievements thank god) 

• Like 1

So this confirms that the original game's list will be updated. Following the link brings me to my trophies, showed as the updated list and DLC sorting under the name Overwatch 2.

I'm disappointed to be honest. I wish the old list would be discontinued, with the arrival of new lists for PS5 and PS4. Now we'll have to just install both and re-launch the PS4 version to unlock the trophies we get on PS5. I don't like auto-unlock, but I'm fine with it for live service games or MMOs where you just continue your progress on a newer system but .. this is useless for Overwatch. I feel it's pretty dumb to keep going back and forth between versions. This new generation sure is interesting .. 

Edited by ShinVeNNoM

5 minutes ago, ShinVeNNoM said:

So this confirms that the original game's list will be updated. Following the link brings me to my trophies, showed as the updated list and DLC sorting under the name Overwatch 2.

Doesn't necessarily confirm it because all they've done is manually change Overwatch's listing name to Overwatch 2 on their site. Nothing has been changed on PSN yet, it's just TrueTrophy's assumption

But I'd expect the list to be the same anyway, because Overwatch 2 is arriving as a patch and not a separate game entry. It's not impossible for it to be separate, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

On the bright side, the PS4 version will max out on trophies after they release 20 more heroes

1 hour ago, zulqarmessi said:

Yep it's the same Overwatch 1 trophies... just like @MarkGrouch said, there is nothing new.

They just separated all 11 dlc characters trophies as 11 dlc separate trophies list here that's all.

Yeah like I mentioned exactly the same apart from making 11 heroes 11 dlcs. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Doesn't necessarily confirm it because all they've done is manually change Overwatch's listing name to Overwatch 2 on their site. Nothing has been changed on PSN yet, it's just TrueTrophy's assumption

But I'd expect the list to be the same anyway, because Overwatch 2 is arriving as a patch and not a separate game entry. It's not impossible for it to be separate, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

On the bright side, the PS4 version will max out on trophies after they release 20 more heroes

I see, thank you for the clarification. I didn't know they could do that and just assumed the titles were directly from PSN (I never use TrueTrophies). So did they sort the DLCs themselves as well or was that actually updated on PSN? 

Edit: Just checked again on the PS app and it's still shows as the old way (2 DLCs lists), so I don't know what's up with this website.

Edited by ShinVeNNoM