Overwatch 2 Trophies Revealed (Your Thoughts on the new Trophies)

ZEE11W

Super lame that they just changed the OW1 trophies and added more for new heroes. A little salty that I had the Doomfist trophies and now they're way easier to achieve.

They should've just come out with an all new list that you could do again.

• Like 2

After updating the game 6 trophies were added 1 under an old pack 5 underneath OW2 pack and the rest is same as before the update (PS4) ??‍♂️ It’s really weird that one trophy is under an old pack while the rest of the 5 under an OW2 Pack ??

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

So, not even to Platinums? I have the game ready to go on my PS5 - but it's the PS4 version of the game. Is there a PS5 version with a 2nd plat?

There is a PS5 version but it hasn't populated yet for whatever reason. Probably closer to launch which I believe is it about 75 minutes.

4 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

This has confused the life out of me as I already own Origins Edition yet the store wants £35.99 for the Overwatch 2 update? I thought it was free to play?

That is basically the "starter kit" version where you can get access to premium battle pass among other perks. It is completely optional and NOT required to play Overwatch 2.

If you have Overwatch 1 already installed in your system, just get the latest update and it'll change to Overwatch 2. 

If you have a PS5 and want to play the native PS5 version, you'll have to download it separately from the PlayStation store (it's up btw! Downloading rn) 

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 1

Just now, DragonSpear2462 said:

That is basically the "starter kit" version where you can get access to premium battle pass among other perks. It is completely optional and NOT required to play Overwatch 2.

If you have Overwatch 1 already installed in your system, just get the latest update and it'll change to Overwatch 2. 

If you have a PS5, you'll have to download the native version of Overwatch 2 from the PlayStation store (it's up btw! Downloading rn) 

This is the problem I'm having. I bought the game digitally, have uninstalled it ages back and now when I go to my library to reinstall it, only the option for that Watchpoint Pack is there?

2 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

This is the problem I'm having. I bought the game digitally, have uninstalled it ages back and now when I go to my library to reinstall it, only the option for that Watchpoint Pack is there?

Ah, then you should go search for Overwatch 2 in PS Store (Assuming you mean PS4)
Right here for NA
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP0002-CUSA01842_00-OWORIGINS0000000

9 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

This has confused the life out of me as I already own Origins Edition yet the store wants £35.99 for the Overwatch 2 update? I thought it was free to play?

It’s just cosmetic stuff and skins that’s it cuz OW2 is a free to play game 

1 minute ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Ah, then you should go search for Overwatch 2 in PS Store (Assuming you mean PS4)
Right here for NA
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP0002-CUSA01842_00-OWORIGINS0000000

Just now, Abady-IVI said:

It’s just cosmetic stuff and skins that’s it cuz OW2 is a free to play game 

I just figured it out as I read the replies. The 3 dots next to cart on the store allows you to switch versions, and I was able to download the original PS4 one from there. I think they're being deliberately obscure so people accidentally buy that battle pass / watchpoint pack.

3 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

I just figured it out as I read the replies. The 3 dots next to cart on the store allows you to switch versions, and I was able to download the original PS4 one from there. I think they're being deliberately obscure so people accidentally buy that battle pass / watchpoint pack.

Heh. For once I'll defend Activision Blizzard and say that this is moreso PlayStation's fault with the way they designed their UI. Similar "issues" with other games before =P

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jenningbernard said:

I played the whole game on xbox one I wonder if it will autopop on PS4/PS5 if I have linked my account and play it on PS4

I'm also interested in this since they're adding cross progression. I've got some achievements on the PC version that I don't have on PSN, so it would be great if autopop happens.

2 minutes ago, megslushboy said:

I'm also interested in this since they're adding cross progression. I've got some achievements on the PC version that I don't have on PSN, so it would be great if autopop happens.

I'm gonna say it'll auto pop cause the trophies are tied to the sprays you get when you do the objective. So, if you earned the spray on pc and they're merging all accounts. It should auto pop