Autopop discussion

Really hoping these trophies auto-pop, some of those multi-kill trophies seem like they'll be much more difficult with this game reducing the amount of enemies on the battlefield by one. Maybe I will even get lucky and unlock some trophies that I got as Xbox achievements through the account merge feature, though I have my doubts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caiorossi13 said:

Can i get 100% of the trophies without spending money? Never played overwatch before

Yes, but it will take more time as new players don't get access to all heroes right away. Plus, new heroes that get added will be locked behind the Battle Pass progression = you gotta play more.

I have the game on 100% on the ps4 version (before the update) and on startup not a single trophy popped for me. But this could also be due to the fact that the account merging feature doen´t work as intended atm because I only have the data from my pc overwatch account

Currently, the queue to get in so overcrowded. On a blog post a few minutes ago, it mentions the following Known Launch Issue:

• Some players who merged their PC and console accounts are seeing an “Unexpected Server Error”

Yep, I merged my PS account with my Battle.Net account, I owned both PC and PS4 versions, so I'm experiencing that issue.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

2 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

@hore there are 70 people viewing but only 15 posts. Liven the place up with some fun conversation starters!

Here’s one - will you guys be running the ps5 version if the list doesn’t auto pop? What if it only autopops gameplay modes and not character-specific trophies?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hore said:

I'm surprised nobody has bitched about autopops yet, maybe the other 55 people are writing longform pieces on why it's ruining the trophy economy?

Not gonna lie I would be okay if it autopops considering I spent over 5 years playing this game and I just managed to plat it last week but if it doesn't autopop that's okay as well because that will give me more of an excuse to clock more hours into playing it all over again 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Usually I’m not really for auto popping duplicate lists, but if the PS5 list doesn’t eventually have a full autopop…I’ll probably pass. Game is super fun, but those trophies aren’t. 

u can’t miss out on our nightly smack talk ?

• Like 1