VR Exercise Workout games with an easy platinum?

DyrekRacc

3 hours ago, DyrekRacc said:

Are there any easy VR exercising workout games to obtain the platinum. I really need to lose weight and more sweating when I had water with me.

Creed, Warbot & Box VR might be manageable for you, it's hard to tell because from the looks of things you're that beaver furry guy with a million accounts who starts a new account every other month. Same games, same broken English & the same bad habit of starting content-free single sentence threads. 

If you just stick to the one account it might help step things up & you could be looking at doing games like Airtone, Ohshape, Sprint Vector & Superhot VR instead. IMO one unified account & English lessons would be of a far greater benefit than swinging move controllers around.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The easiest one to get all the trophies is Synth Riders, but it doesn't have a platinum and I don't think it is anywhere near as good as Beat Saber for exercising or weight loss. (Note: I have tried most of them.)

If your main goal is exercising or weight loss gains, instead of getting a VR rhythm platinum, then, stick to Beat Saber. Eventually (in 20-50 gameplay hours) you will get good enough to get that platinum without any trouble, and by then, you also got what you were after, in terms of the cardio workouts. So, I recommend to not fear the initial difficulty and to stick with beat saber. Also, don't try to jump from normal to expert. Go little by little, difficulty by difficulty. Start with easy, then normal, then hard, then expert. Use the practice mode (the hat icon for each song) with lower speed %, or just use the slower song modifier from the left screen, if you think the next difficulty mode is too hard or too fast, even though you feel good about how you are doing in the previous one. 

If your main goal is getting a VR rhythm platinum, there are no easy ones among the ones I played. The easier/faster ones don't have a platinum trophy AND they do have at least 1 challenging trophy in their list. Even Synth Riders has a trophy that requires 3 full-combo runs in master mode levels. However, that's a lot easier and faster to get than the 15 full combos in beat saber's expert mode, the S rank run in dance collider's extreme mode, the gold stars in Audica, the completion of OhShape's expert levels, the SSS ranks in Hatsune Miku VR, the S rank in Pistol Whip, and the platinum in the glitchy and sort-of-boring BoxVR. Believe it or not, Beat Saber is not the most difficult one to platinum or the most time-consuming one. It's not even in the top 3 for those things. OhShape requires 96 hours for one of its trophies (it's not hard, it just takes forever with that 96-hour requirement) and I consider Audica and Miku VR a lot harder than Beat Saber's platinum. Audica's expert mode makes Beat Saber's platinum look easy.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AquaNSky said:

Brain Beats is one. It is a simple and grindy trophy list, but it plays similarly to Beat Saber. It has some nice music too.

Not topic related but if there was a pool to vote for best pfp, my vote would be yours lol love Shaggy and Scooby.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Good VR workout games - in no particular order: 

• - Superhot VR                       (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10 / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Beat Saber                          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Creed: Rise To Glory          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 05/10  / Fun: 9/10)
  • - Until You Fall                      (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 107/10  / Fun: 8/10)
  • - 2MD: VR Football               (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 7/10)
  • - To The Top                          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 08/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Farpoint                              (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 7/10)
  • - Sprint Vector                       (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Pistol Whip                          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 06/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Box VR                               (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 08/10  / Fun: 7/10)          Note: Great workout game, tracks calories, offers classes, use a fan to keep cool!
  • - Swordsman                         (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 05/10  / Fun: 5/10)
  • - Racket Fury                         (Platinum: No / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 7/10)
  • - Dream Match VR Tennis     (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Audica                                 (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 10/10)        Note: Rhythm shooter music game that will test you - licensed music.
  • - NFL Pro Era                        (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 10/10)        Note: Unobtainable Platinum

So you wrote the guide for superhot vr and put it at 7/10 in difficulty yet here you say it's a 10, so which is it?

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Fixed, Mr. Smarty Pants 

I wasn't trying to catch you making a mistake I was just curious. I made a comment on your superhot vr guide if you wanna take a look.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

23 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I wasn't trying to catch you making a mistake I was just curious. I made a comment on your superhot vr guide if you wanna take a look.

No offense taken! I was being playful in my response :) as far as the question on the guide, I believe a patch made it impossible to get - there MAY be a forum post, IIRC discussing this. You may have to downgrade the game and re-collect them. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

No offense taken! I was being playful in my response :) as far as the question on the guide, I believe a patch made it impossible to get - there MAY be a forum post, IIRC discussing this. You may have to downgrade the game and re-collect them. 

The no guns challenge floppy appeared after I completed the sniper challenge. I think it's meant to appear after. Might be worth mentioning in your guide? I mean there's bound to be someone else wondering where the floppy is when the guide says it's available after you beat the main game.

Back on topic.

I can attest to superhot vr being a great workout I'm feeling muscles I forgot I had. But it's definitely not easy I agree with 8/10.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

On 10/15/2022 at 3:35 PM, Prometheous101 said:

I found Brain Beats a bit too simple, tbh. 

2 hours for all trophies, generally quite easy, but boring. 

(50% platinum) 

It felt the most fitting in what they wanted. OhShape, as my other suggestion is quite a long effort.

5 minutes ago, AquaNSky said:

It felt the most fitting in what they wanted. OhShape, as my other suggestion is quite a long effort.

Yea, but this one doesnt even require you to actually do anything.
Its mostly just hit 10 k blocks and you get a platinum.
Yea its easy, but its litteraly 2 hours. Wont get much exercise in those 2 hours.

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

Good VR workout games - in no particular order: 

• - Superhot VR                       (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 08/10 / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Stride                                  (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 08/10 / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Beat Saber                          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Creed: Rise To Glory          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 05/10  / Fun: 9/10)
  • - Until You Fall                      (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 8/10)
  • - 2MD: VR Football               (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 7/10)
  • - To The Top                          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 08/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Farpoint                              (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 7/10)
  • - Sprint Vector                       (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Pistol Whip                          (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 06/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Box VR                               (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 08/10  / Fun: 7/10)          Note: Great workout game, tracks calories, offers classes, use a fan to keep cool!
  • - Swordsman                         (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 05/10  / Fun: 5/10)
  • - Racket Fury                         (Platinum: No / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 7/10)
  • - Dream Match VR Tennis     (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 10/10)
  • - Audica                                 (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 10/10  / Fun: 10/10)        Note: Rhythm shooter music game that will test you - licensed music.
  • - NFL Pro Era                        (Platinum: Yes / Difficulty: 07/10  / Fun: 10/10)        Note: Unobtainable Platinum

I'll have to keep an eye on these. I just bought Creed and I have To The Top but never played it all that much; I didn't realize it was a workout game, so that'll motivate me to get back into it.

How did you find Stride? I heard the developers promised a campaign but then went silent for a year and that the PSVR version has been abandoned.

On 10/14/2022 at 11:11 AM, ValkerianCreator said:

If your main goal is getting a VR rhythm platinum, there are no easy ones among the ones I played.

I didn't find Pistol Whip's platinum challenging at all, honestly. The S rank will come naturally during play. If anything the platinum was far too easy for my liking, according to my PS5 I platinumed it in only 5 or 6 hours.

Two rhythm games that seem to be pretty easy are Mind Labyrinth VR and Brain Beats. But they also don't seem to be that good.