Nothing got carried over from OW1

Adam

My stuff from OW1 on PS4 and my PC account was there then I got an error that my account was in queue for merging and all my stuff disappeared. I think its just an error right now and everything will be there once they sort things out. I wouldn't worry too much at the moment until something is confirmed, but like I said I did see my stuff when I initially got in game. 

• Like 4

I mainly played in 2016/17 so I don't really remember much, but did we play with our battlenet account back then? Because I just started the game rn on PS4 and I'm at zero as well, all the career stats are gone. After doing the mobile authentication thing I apparently logged into a battlenet account I had before lol..

How the hell am I supposed to recover my profile? Did some of you actually keep your stuff?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

This is why I never played OW on console. I played close to 1000hrs on PC and couldn't transfer any of my progress to console. Blizzard fucked up massively with cross progression, and cross game progression now it seems.

I want to move to PC but it seems like I won't be able to do so unless cross-progression is properly implemented, otherwise, I will have to do everything on my loud, annoying, overheating PS4, at least if there was cross-progression I could earn an achievement, then swap to PS4 and auto-pop that specific trophy but nope. 

45 minutes ago, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

All my stuff is there. Think my stats are a bit off but could be due to issues. Few days and I think it'll be sorted considering I couldn't get on yesterday 

when exactly did you link your battle net account with OW1 (i am assuming you are on console)?

I don't know when I added my PSN account to my battlenet account, but it must have been a long while ago and it certainly wasn't in game in overwatch any time recently (stopped playing back in early 2020), but they are seemingly merged already. The account merge button is unresponsive when attempting to select it. But I have nothing- no stats, no unlocks, characters are locked. Tried booting it up on my old PS4 as well just in case and nada.

I realize they put out a thing saying nothing is lost and yada yada, but still it's hard to have faith in them. Not gonna play until my stats and everything else are back.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 1

Fired up the game just now and it took me to an account merge screen, with the indication that this is how the skins would carry over. Has to properly link the Battle.Net and PS accounts, despite them already being linked in the connections part of the website.

Then it shows me being in a queue for the account merge but, at this point, I'm kind of used to queueing in this game. 

Hopefully, once I'm through that queue, all the old skins should carry over. Half expecting it not to work though.

On 10/4/2022 at 9:23 PM, Beth Medusa said:

My stuff from OW1 on PS4 and my PC account was there then I got an error that my account was in queue for merging and all my stuff disappeared. I think its just an error right now and everything will be there once they sort things out. I wouldn't worry too much at the moment until something is confirmed, but like I said I did see my stuff when I initially got in game. 

My stuff is now back so dont fret for anyone who was worried this includes my skins, unlocks and my overwatch coins.