Car Park strikepoint( Car park chop shop)

Necks_9

Guys I don’t know why but I can’t reach the second floor of the car park with the bike using the ramp. I’ve watched some YouTube videos and it seems like my bike doesn’t have enough speed to make that jump and land in the second floor. Is it just me or someone else has the same problem?

You don't need to land on the second floor.

IIRC you need to use the bike to open the gate to get up there.

There should be a bike just outside you need to ride in and drive up to the floor above and use the bike to power the generator. That'll open the gate so you can head in and take over the strikepoint.

Edited by Sgznf

I know that I need to use the bike to open the gate but I can’t reach that floor, before I said “ second floor” but I meant “first floor”, how can I reach the first floor with my bike? I tried using the ramp but I’ve been trying for more than an hour and I can’t make that jump with my bike, even though some people on YouTube made it.

I also tried by using the stairs but there is a car that blocks my way at the beginning of the stairs and I can’t drive up to the first floor because of that 

5 hours ago, ColliKillerR6 said:

I know that I need to use the bike to open the gate but I can’t reach that floor, before I said “ second floor” but I meant “first floor”, how can I reach the first floor with my bike? I tried using the ramp but I’ve been trying for more than an hour and I can’t make that jump with my bike, even though some people on YouTube made it.

I also tried by using the stairs but there is a car that blocks my way at the beginning of the stairs and I can’t drive up to the first floor because of that 

Yeah, you're right.

There is a ramp on the side of the car park. Just try and build up some speed before you hit the ramp as the handling isn't the best. Exactly like in this video:

Man I’m so stupid, I didn’t think that I could perform a wheelie because in the video it doesn’t seem like he is doing so, but this is the key to make that jump. So this is the only way to reach the first floor, otherwise it is impossible.

Anyway thank you man for the help

Edited by ColliKillerR6