Extremely glitchy

ArtMontef

• 3 weeks later...

I had those glitches, except for the NPCs getting stuck, but I also had a few more. I had the fishing glitch, it’s when you cast your line and it will automatically be reeled back in. It felt like the X button is stuck, but outside of fishing, your character will not auto roll. Also had the dog glitch, it’s when your dog will always be hungry and want pets. It didn’t matter what I fed him, he just stayed hungry; the same thing happened when I gave him pets. Then I had the morale killer glitch…..the game destroyed my save file. When I launch the game, I see the 3 selections: start game, options and credits. When I hit start game, it shows my destroyed file, with everything maxed out and the character’s name is Logan; then it also shows an older file I stopped using. But while I’m in there, the game is frozen, and all I can do is close the game. 

• 1 month later...
On 21/12/2022 at 11:25 PM, Pinselneo said:

Is the game better now?

Yes, I would say so! I put the game down for a couple months or so and a lot of the bugs I experienced when I initially played have all been noticeably fixed. I haven't experienced any of them. If you're interested in the game, go for it!

edit: Just wanted to return and say I’ve encountered only a couple bugs since my comment- and they are only minor ones. Annoying, sure, but not game breaking. So just acknowledging that as well- not all bugs are fixed yet. Still would recommend if anyone is interested in giving the game a go.

Edited by igs63
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 1.04.2023 at 3:50 AM, raine4thewin said:

Just wanted to chime in and say that I just played this March 2023 and had 0 problems, and had a great time with it! 

Hey that is great news! 

The game definitely has alot of charm, good on the devs that they took the feedback and fixed stuff! 

• 1 month later...

I quited the game 7 months ago because of the glitches but tried again this week. Its fun but some glitches is still in the game, the fishing glitch was the one that annoyed the shit out of me yesterday, but a restart of the game fixed it for me.

• 10 months later...

I've got a glitch where my cursor isn't showing on the examination screen where it have to select the body part. I can scan around mashing X but it's such a pain.

It's been like this for many in-game days and with multiple patients. I'm so close to the end and it's driving me mad.