All offline trophies in 10 hours possible?

HansPatat050

Fifa 23 is available for 10 hours via EA Play. Considering I will not touch the multiplayer part of the game (been there in the sub fifa 10-13 days, thanks but no thanks), will it be possible to get all the non-multiplayer trophies in 10 hours, including Volta?

I've done the same for Fifa 20 (except 'Only One') and Fifa 21 but I've read about the grind to get 50 different vanity items might be more than 10 hours? 

Not doable in such a short time I'd say. Even if you'd skip most of the VOLTA grind by paying for needed items. One career mode trophy takes quite a bit of time, and just reaching season level 7 in VOLTA was also 5+ hours for me at least. And it should be slower if you only do offline play in VOLTA...unless I'm missing something. 

• Like 1

Definitely not possible. The 50 vanity items you can pay £10 to get it done with no grind after getting the other volta trophies, otherwise you're looking at 25-30 hours of volta gameplay.

Then you have the 'dazzling personality' trophy which is going to take 10 hours by itself... 

• Like 1