Kiriko's Trophy "Yokai"

CLC_BrainDead

39 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Based on trophy icon.. I suspect u have to do this during her ult 

I really like Kiriko. She’s hard to master but fun to play. Doesn’t feel cheap like Moira

not necessarily. although most heroes' trophies require one to be done with the ult, Brigitte and Wrecking Ball (to name a couple) doesn't.

6 minutes ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

not necessarily. although most heroes' trophies require one to be done with the ult, Brigitte and Wrecking Ball (to name a couple) doesn't.

i know

But just like OP I’ve haven’t gotten the trophy either even tho (I think) I’ve met the requirements several times

just like Baptiste’s window of opportunity triphy.. which doesn’t have to be done during 1 ult.. as long as u don’t die.. I’m thinking that Kiriko might be the same thing? Time will tell for sure I guess 

2 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Same for me. Over 4K Heal without Death and way more than 5 Crits. Could be really Crit Kills? Or it’s just randomly bugged for some people like other trophies ?1f3fc.png‍♂️

It doesn't need to be critical kills, just 5 crits. 

17 minutes ago, Knispel_1940 said:

I think only healing with R1 ability counts for the trophy

Nope, the R2 ability also works as that's how I got it.

To sum up; it's just buggy, I also did adrenaline junkie multiple times and the trophy didn't pop because it's buggy.

4 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

It doesn't need to be critical kills, just 5 crits. 

Nope, the R2 ability also works as that's how I got it.

To sum up; it's just buggy, I also did adrenaline junkie multiple times and the trophy didn't pop because it's buggy.

Oh hi man we boost together lol and one guy also had the problem with trophy but after he used R1 ability only he got the trophy so idk I just try use only R1 when we match together 

• Like 1

Day one for me was bugged and did not get it. I just got it today though after trying again. I mostly used the R2 ability to heal. (It popped after using R2 ability a couple more times at least). I definitely had more than 5 headshots, but no kills. Can't remember if I had one headshot on each enemy though? I did not have to use ultimate to pop the trophy, for those thinking you do.

46 minutes ago, TTENDER said:

Day one for me was bugged and did not get it. I just got it today though after trying again. I mostly used the R2 ability to heal. (It popped after using R2 ability a couple more times at least). I definitely had more than 5 headshots, but no kills. Can't remember if I had one headshot on each enemy though? I did not have to use ultimate to pop the trophy, for those thinking you do.

Im trying to boost it. Got more than 10 critical hits with 8000 dmg. I tried to do headshots 1st and in the 2nd game I tried healing 1st but nothing. I tried to combine it with the ult and nothing. I have No idea what to do now

On 10/5/2022 at 1:37 PM, MonaSaxPayne said:

i know

But just like OP I haven’t gotten the trophy either even tho (I think) I’ve met the requirements several times

just like Baptiste’s window of opportunity trophy.. which doesn’t have to be done during 1 ult.. as long as u don’t die.. I’m thinking that Kiriko might be the same thing? Time will tell for sure I guess 

didn't work for me until I got 5 headshot kills

trophy is either buggy or the description is shit. thx blizzard

Edited by MonaSaxPayne

55 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

didn't work for me until I got 5 headshot kills

trophy is either buggy or the description is shit. thx blizzard

only during ult ? I got 10 headshot kills and 5k heals without dying and still nothing...

Now I just did it on PS5 and I absolutely did not get more than maybe one critical kill, and barely used my R1.

I barely took any damage during that time and any time I got healing it was the other healer (I think a baptiste) healing me, there's no chance I got enough damage from self heals for that.  I don't think that's either.

19 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

Now I just did it on PS5 and I absolutely did not get more than maybe one critical kill, and barely used my R1.

I barely took any damage during that time and any time I got healing it was the other healer (I think a baptiste) healing me, there's no chance I got enough damage from self heals for that.  I don't think that's either.

So its maybe just random trophy tracking for healing because everyone who got the trophy is saying the different thing. 

It popped on my alt a few minutes after using my ult. I got a few crits and a lot of healing during it and then healed my reaper just after it and it popped. I had around 8k healing, got about 9 crits total in the match.

Tracking seems off in this “new game” for several of the trophies

I've been trying different things all day to get this. So far in my best game I ended with 0 deaths, 6,000 healing and 31 crits. I tried 5 crits in a row, healing first and then getting crits and vice versa, 5 crit kills and self healing 1,500 points. Nothing worked. So from what i've gathered the in game tracker just seems to be extremely random in how it calculates.

5 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I've been trying different things all day to get this. So far in my best game I ended with 0 deaths, 6,000 healing and 31 crits. I tried 5 crits in a row, healing first and then getting crits and vice versa, 5 crit kills and self healing 1,500 points. Nothing worked. So from what i've gathered the in game tracker just seems to be extremely random in how it calculates.

Friend who got the trophy didnt heal anyone just autohealed himself and after headshot nb 5 got the trophy lol

• Like 1

We science'd it a bunch and I had it narrowed down to either getting the heals and crits off the point, not using my ultimate at all, and doing the crits to squishies. I think most likely is crits or healing done on point count as a separate category (objective damage/healing instead of regular damage/healing)