Kiriko's Trophy "Yokai"

CLC_BrainDead

I'm having a few issues too, I saw on another post that apparently stats aren't tracking right, so i checked, after hours played with each character it says i've played less than 10 mins with each of them so nothing character-wise counted into my stats. if you're having issues too maybe check this before you go insane trying to get it!

I think it's bugged alright: i did a match without dying a single time with over 10k healings, and definitely more than 5 crits (I even had POTG) and nothing. 

I'll keep trying but it might be exceptionally buggy because 5 crits isn't that hard - unless your team always ignores flankers that roam around supports. And 1500 heals is a joke.

Edit: I'm now sure this thing is bugged: i DIED during my match and after I got back on the point, it popped after a few critical hits and not enough healing. I have no clue right now, but at least I got it.

Edited by Darghel

Finally got it! I joined an ongoing hybrid game, healed enemies away from the objective and got crits all game then it eventually popped without dying once. I did the same thing on a control map and it didn't work, so I'd try it in a payload mode just to be safe. I can also confirm that it is NOT SELF HEALING! I barely healed 500 of my own health when it popped.

Edited by shxrpay

I just got mine. When I got Purify last week, I switched to Kiriko mid game because I was using Moira and got Antipode. After many tries of the trophy not popping, I thought about how I got Purify and had the idea to use a different hero for the first minutes of the match and then switch to Kiriko. To my surprise, I got it in that game. Could've been a coincidence or just dumb luck, but it doesn't hurt to try if anyone is having trouble.

4 hours ago, Rayi-- said:

I just got mine. When I got Purify last week, I switched to Kiriko mid game because I was using Moira and got Antipode. After many tries of the trophy not popping, I thought about how I got Purify and had the idea to use a different hero for the first minutes of the match and then switch to Kiriko. To my surprise, I got it in that game. Could've been a coincidence or just dumb luck, but it doesn't hurt to try if anyone is having trouble.

That kind of goes with my experience, as it popped when I joined a game that was already in progress. Weird if true, though.

just got 3000 heals and 10 crits without dying... it is buggy AF.

It is just too difficult to heal anyone, the crits are the easy part. healing the range is so shite that you get the enemy chasing you.
Like i just got another 3900 didn't get more than 2 times and i didn't die and got crits. self healing shouldn't be included in the stats at all, no body wants to see that useless stat.

Edited by Katsudon1996
added info

I finally got Yokai and also got Adrenaline Junkie in the same game. There's a solution that's worked for a few people on Discord from what i've seen to get these. DO NOT start the game as Kiriko. Pick a different hero and switch after your first death. The trophy should work as normal after.

55 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I finally got Yokai and also got Adrenaline Junkie in the same game. There's a solution that's worked for a few people on Discord from what i've seen to get these. DO NOT start the game as Kiriko. Pick a different hero and switch after your first death. The trophy should work as normal after.

Maybe it’s because of the patch?

if not, does the same apply for Junker queen?

5 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I don't know but I haven't played in 2 days and didn't have to download anything so...

I played this morning and had a patch just now. Do you maybe have those on automatically or rest mode or smth?

I had to patch both PC and PS4 versions.

Edited by Tombwarrior97

9 minutes ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

I played this morning and had a patch just now. Do you maybe have those on automatically or rest mode or smth?

I had to patch both PC and PS4 versions.

Yeah I have the patch now, it's only just come through on my end.. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by SlimSanta94

• 2 weeks later...