Easy method for Dazzling personnality trophy

Chlorhydric

I just got the trophy, following this guide religiously. 

I ended up with 99% in my virtuoso trait. 

The trophy popped for me in May 2030.

THANK YOU, for making a simple but very comprehensive guide, that was easy to understand and follow, and didn't leave any questions :) 

I can only recommend others to follow this guide. 

• Like 2

I was only able to create 2 individual trainings. I only had 1 other training unlocked for the goalkeeper, however there was a lock and I couldn't add this particular training.

do I have to complete the 4 trainings from your screen before outside of the carreer mode?

Edit: Nvm, I'm an idiot?

Edited by Jasko_SOA

Your method worked like a charm, thanks for posting! Finally got this trophy done - now I just need 50 more appearances for the last trophy, and then the platinum is done. 

This is by far the best method I've seen out there and would recommend it to anyone else viewing!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

THANK YOU, for making a simple but very comprehensive guide, that was easy to understand and follow, and didn't leave any questions :) 

Did you play any matches 

I never get the points for teir 3 to be 75k i only get 95 or 90 from starts.  Is there anything im doing wrong here?

On 10/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, Chlorhydric said:

Hi, I'll try to make a quick and simple guide for this long and shitty trophy. This maybe isn't the perfect method but at least it worked for me. In total it should take you between 4 and 5 hours to get it.

First of all you need to create a player by going in the settings of the game, not by starting a career mode with a created player. Here's the player you need to create:

A young goalkeeper from a country that doesn't have his national team in the game. 99 stats everywhere, not just the goalkeeper stats. Playing in an australian team, I choose Melbourne:

Reveal hidden contents

hfme.jpg

Now before going into career mode, you can transfer some good players in the Melbourne squad, but no goalkeepers. For example I transfered the 10 starters from PSG to Melbourne team. (Not essential but it can help to get some extra personnality points from the store).

Now you can go to career mode, select an existing player and take your freshly created Goalkeeper.

Here's the thing with the goalkeeper: he can get 160 purple personnality points by training sessions because he can have 4 minigames, 2 who grant you 45 points and 2 who grant you 35 points. I have a screenshot of them but my game is in french, but you should find them easily:

Reveal hidden contents

14mj.jpg

Now as soon as you start your career, do the 4 minigames with A grade, save them for the next seasons by pressing Options, and start simulating them every week. Australian league is good because there are not a lot of matchs , I think its like ~30 if you add Asian cup matchs to the total.

Don't ever play a game, I read everything and its opposite about points earned after games, for me it just never gave me any points, I tried with Mbappe, Haaland, nothing. Quick simulate absolutely every match from start to finish.

Now the maths : By doing this , you'll get 160x52 points for all the training sessions = 8320 + something like 1000 points from the purple activities in the store wich means ~9300 points per season.

A season should take you 30 to 35 minutes to entirely do. For reference, I got my trophy during my eighth season.

Reveal hidden contents

ovyx.jpg

So eight seasons should take you ~4 hours, but with the setup etc you should be good in 5 hours.

Last thing: I had no issues with the 90000 points glitch, even by saving and quitting the game. I only saved and quit the game at the start of a new season, maybe doing this prevent the glitch to occur.

There's maybe better methods but this one worked for me without giving me troubles (like these f*cking points not appearing after matches)

I'm here if you have questions

270c.png

I have tryied to follow your guiad but when i start the cereer and go to my pro for check the personalitys its allways starts whut 95k for tier 3 insteed of 75k.

Hi guys, I just wanted to confirm that this approach was working for me. Thanks for the explanation!

However, I just had one problem: The maximum number of points I was able to earn in each training session was 45 + 35 + 35 + 25 = 140 points (so not 160 as the Thread Starter says). This doesn't really matter, it just takes longer to earn the required amount of points. I had to play until the season of 2032.

Here are some more tips/experiences from me:

• In activities, always check for DECICIONS that grant purple points and redeem them immediately.
  • In activities, you can also accept DECISIONS that grant points for purple AND another color, but make sure you always have over 75% purple points! (required for the Trophy!)
  • In activities, don't spend your money in the Shop in the beginning. Always spend your money in the INVESTMENT tab and complete your investments as soon as they are completed, and reinvest your available money immediately. You need to do so to increase your money to be able to spend it in the Shop later. The more money you have, the more you can increase it in the investments.
  • Later, when you have enough money, you can start buying items in the SHOP that will give you purple points.
  • In the SHOP you can also buy green and blue points to speed up the total points, but make sure you always have over 75% purple points! (required for the Trophy!)
  • In the TRAININGS SESSION menu, you can quickload the previous presets by pressing :triangle:. This is way faster than always clicking :select: and load the preset. Using :select: is only required for the first training of a season.
  • Once you have a total of 90.000 points and at least 75% of them are purple, the trophy will appear. :silver:

Still, a very annoying trophy....

Edited by DaKaTotal

Took me 10 straight hours to get this damned trophy simming my created pro, was watching better call saul at the same time, my mind needed to be distracted during this torture. 

The money you make is useless after some time so after you shop a 800 upgrade points stop wasting your time investing. Just sim, training and interact post matches that's it. Thx 2 the Genius dev. 75%... dumb as F.... Good luck yall.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SqualllK said:

Took me 10 straight hours to get this damned trophy simming my created pro, was watching better call saul at the same time, my mind needed to be distracted during this torture. 

The money you make is useless after some time so after you shop a 800 upgrade points stop wasting your time investing. Just sim, training and interact post matches that's it. Thx 2 the Genius dev. 75%... dumb as F.... Good luck yall.

HOW did you spend 10 hours doing this?

i did it in 5 hours  ? i did both ps4 and 5 in The same 10 hours 

On 11.10.2022 at 9:23 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

All done now using this took 9 seasons for some reason but it was 75k so will repeat this on the PS4 stack at some point, Just remember that there is some times longer gaps between games so when advancing to stop it every 7 days for your training.

2 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Mine popped at 75.000, on both ps4 & ps5 1f60a.png

Did you use calendar for quick sim in order to skip week-by-week or just use "advance" in the menu? What is faster?

Also, did you guys do the investements and shopping stuff for purple points or not?

Thanks in advance, I am gonna start this tomorrow! :) 

On 10/10/2022 at 8:28 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

HOW did you spend 10 hours doing this?

i did it in 5 hours  1f62e.png i did both ps4 and 5 in The same 10 hours 

I decided to do it after 40%/40% trophy popped. Same file  I didn't know it was trouble before I read about it.

I should've started fresh but it's done.

• Like 1

On 6.10.2022 at 3:33 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

I have 75000 points in the purple thing, 99%. I have 1% in the blue thing, and 0% (i.e. 50 points) in the green thing. But no trophy. 
Is the 75000 point mark not when this trophy should pop

Sorry for bothering you but you seem like an expert on this trophy after reading your posts :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, servus99 said:

I have 75000 points in the purple thing, 99%. I have 1% in the blue thing, and 0% (i.e. 50 points) in the green thing. But no trophy. 
Is the 75000 point mark not when this trophy should pop

Sorry for bothering you but you seem like an expert on this trophy after reading your posts :) 

I'm by no means an expert, i just followed the guide religiously :D 

You can check how many points you need for next level (level 3 is what you're aiming for), after each match :) 

On 10.10.2022 at 1:47 AM, DaKaTotal said:

Hi guys, I just wanted to confirm that this approach was working for me. Thanks for the explanation!

However, I just had one problem: The maximum number of points I was able to earn in each training session was 45 + 35 + 35 + 25 = 140 points (so not 160 as the Thread Starter says). This doesn't really matter, it just takes longer to earn the required amount of points. I had to play until the season of 2032.

Here are some more tips/experiences from me:

• In activities, always check for DECICIONS that grant purple points and redeem them immediately.
  • In activities, you can also accept DECISIONS that grant points for purple AND another color, but make sure you always have over 75% purple points! (required for the Trophy!)
  • In activities, don't spend your money in the Shop in the beginning. Always spend your money in the INVESTMENT tab and complete your investments as soon as they are completed, and reinvest your available money immediately. You need to do so to increase your money to be able to spend it in the Shop later. The more money you have, the more you can increase it in the investments.
  • Later, when you have enough money, you can start buying items in the SHOP that will give you purple points.
  • In the SHOP you can also buy green and blue points to speed up the total points, but make sure you always have over 75% purple points! (required for the Trophy!)
  • In the TRAININGS SESSION menu, you can quickload the previous presets by pressing :triangle:. This is way faster than always clicking :select: and load the preset. Using :select: is only required for the first training of a season.
  • Once you have a total of 90.000 points and at least 75% of them are purple, the trophy will appear. :silver:

Still, a very annoying trophy....

23 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I'm by no means an expert, i just followed the guide religiously :D 

You can check how many points you need for next level (level 3 is what you're aiming for), after each match :) 

Wow so I just finished what I think was my 9th or 10th season and didnt get the trophy (I was at 89.000 points), and it sad "RETIRE AS PLAYER".

I forgot to set my goalkeepers age to very young. 
Have I just wasted 5 hours of my life, really? 

Or is there to way to get it still? I saved every season...

1 hour ago, servus99 said:

Wow so I just finished what I think was my 9th or 10th season and didnt get the trophy (I was at 89.000 points), and it sad "RETIRE AS PLAYER".

I forgot to set my goalkeepers age to very young. 
Have I just wasted 5 hours of my life, really? 

Or is there to way to get it still? I saved every season...

Sounds like it would be best to do a fresh start. Sucks, but i would start fresh, to not waste more time :) 

The things that i tested on PS4 and PS5 was on a fresh save everytime I created a player in the menus and put him in a team it would be 75k, I also did it all in 1 sitting and it did stay at 75k, I did try after doing the same create a player in the menu and it showed at 75k but if I then saved and exit when i went back it showed at 95k and whenever i tried starting again it would start at 95k.

Maybe it can still mess up but for anyone going for this trophy i would recommend trying it on a fresh save so delete all your data and start from there and do it in 1 sitting.

Don't mess around with investing that's just wasting time, Buy everything you can and don't over sim as every 7 days you can do your training again, Sometimes with activities the ones for purple points might be more expensive than the green or blue points this is fine do them instead as by the end you will still have over 90% in purple.

These are just things that worked for me but I do think saving and coming back later seems to have a high chance of changing it to 95k, I'm not saying it will change to 95k but it's best to just do it all in a single sitting on a fresh save it seems.