Easy method for Dazzling personnality trophy

Chlorhydric

I followed this guide and had to play until season 2030 before I unlocked the trophy. I didn't play any matches I simmed all and just stopped to do the training and buy any available items or claim activities ( you don't get a lot with this method and no wages increase, thus less money to invest and buy activities/ shop items). For example, I never got the 800 personality points activity and I did get that with my failed attempt with a player created in the career mode menu).  However, I don't think it's the fastest method out there as it took me nearly 10 hrs , buy it's definitely a guaranteed one. Thanks OP ?? 

• Like 1

There must be a bug with this 75000 points or 90000 points, i was 12000 points away from reaching 75K saved my game, came back on the game in the evening and it told me i had 24k points to go, to reach suddenly 90K so with saving it changed my personality from 75K > 90K 

4 hours ago, LineRb3asT- said:

There must be a bug with this 75000 points or 90000 points, i was 12000 points away from reaching 75K saved my game, came back on the game in the evening and it told me i had 24k points to go, to reach suddenly 90K so with saving it changed my personality from 75K > 90K 

Yeah it seems to be one thing that triggers it the most so it's best for anyone doing this trophy just attempt it in a single sitting, If it does then bug then you could just save and do it later or another day.

I found a way to speed this up a small bit when getting this trophy following the OPs method. I got the trophy in the 6th season.

If you play the first game of each season with your pro and get a high rating (8.5+) and complete all three objectives in that game. It then increases the personality points you get from simulating the rest of the games that season. Play the full match and you should get about 150 personality points per game simmed after that. You only need to do it once per season and you can work towards Aiming High trophy (10 enhanced objectives) as well.

Edited by jackm57
  • Like 2

On 20.10.2022 at 2:18 PM, jackm57 said:

I found a way to speed this up a small bit when getting this trophy following the OPs method. I got the trophy in the 6th season.

If you play the first game of each season with your pro and get a high rating (8.5+) and complete all three objectives in that game. It then increases the personality points you get from simulating the rest of the games that season. Play the full match and you should get about 150 personality points per game simmed after that. You only need to do it once per season and you can work towards Aiming High trophy (10 enhanced objectives) as well.

But you still used the keeper on Melbourne with edited teams like the OP?

Also, did you use the calender to skip week by week, or use "Advance" in the menu.?

Does skipping games via calendar count as "simming" ?

On 03/11/2022 at 7:11 AM, HansPatat050 said:

@Chlorhydric I might have been doing something wrong but this is going very slow on my end. Do you simulate from match to match via the calender? Or just press advance, remind the 5 days for training, press X to stop the progress and do the trainings?

Me too. In 2 hours, can only do 2 seasons complete on Australian team.

5 hours ago, eskimoking37 said:

Mine jumped from 75k to 95k ?‍♂️ Kept going all the way and my player retires at about 93k….

How many days took you to reach 90k? I abandoned at 20k

It reminds me to FIFA 20 volta mode -.- just a pain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did'nt see it was a save glitch in this mode when doing it. It jumped up to 95k but after reading on this tread now I'm happy my keeper did'nt retire reaching 93k.

Only trophy hunters wanna play this mode and unlocking all the trophies. The developer probably just laugh when they make the requirements to this "dazzling" trophy.

This must be the last time I buy this franchise. Not only because of the dazzling trophies but the game is so time consuming and my backlog grew even bigger since launch.

Played Fifa for more than ten years and on all PS consoles but now it's enough. Thank you EA for the run. I crossed the DAZZLING finish line.

R.I.P Fifa 23 on PS5 (Still need to get my "Dazzling personality" on PS4)

• 4 weeks later...

This is the last trophy I need to earn the platinum, I did a run a few days back for this trophy but it didn't go well, I end up with 65%, 4 hours of play time, maybe I'll give a chance for another run to finish the platinum but not now.

This is my last fifa game, I'm glad to say it.

Edited by juma-alman9oori

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...