PSN could be the only platform that is not autopopping all trophies

MichMasteR

My main platform for playing Overwatch was in Xbox, I originally unlocked 152 achievements out of the 154 available in Overwatch 1 (Missed 2 of the Mei Christmas event ones which don't exist in the Playstation version)

Xbox achievements

After hours trying to login into the PC version all my achievements were synced perfectly to the PC version

PC achievements

As for the PSN version, the only trophies that anyone has managed to unlock via cross-progression are "Decked Out" and "Decorated" autopop. So we are indeed experiencing another saga similar to the Fall Guys trophies on PS5. No idea if Blizzard will ever address this

Edited by MichMasteR
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, MichMasteR said:

My main platform for playing Overwatch was in Xbox, I originally unlocked 152 achievements out of the 154 available in Overwatch 1 (Missed 2 of the Mei Christmas event ones which don't exist in the Playstation version)

Xbox achievements

After hours trying to login into the PC version all my achievements were synced perfectly to the PC version

PC achievements

As for the PSN version, the only trophies that anyone has managed to unlock via cross-progression are "Decked Out" and "Decorated" autopop. So we are indeed experiencing another saga similar to the Fall Guys trophies on PS5. No idea if Blizzard will ever address this

I used an alt account on PC and an alt account on PSN to test earning trophies in cross-progression since I rather play and earn them on PC since it's a much better experience on PC but after unlocking a few achievements and moving to my alt PS account nothing unlocked... Kinda BS. Even Epic Games allows you to earn trophies through cross-progression, had a friend who earn an achievement in Fall Guys, went on his PS account and the trophy popped almost instantly. Same works for Fortnite as I've seen people unlock achievement on PC and most to PS and unlock it there as well. 

All blizzard needs to do is add a bit of code that checks for achievement completion or if you own a certain "cute" or "pixel" spray as those are directly linked to achievement/trophies, and if you have them it should auto-pop.

• Like 3

To even think that Blizzard, of all big studios, can’t make autopopping work properly is baffling. Their “release date when it’s finished” moto is long gone, the former Blizzard crew everyone once knew is long gone, rapidly corrupted by greed.

Time to send a support ticket, or a forum thread in official forums, I suppose.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2