What upcoming JRPGs are you looking forward to?

TFA_XxNinjaxX

played xilla didn't really care for but the JRPGs im looking forward to are

atelier escha & logy (PS3)

witch and hundred knight (PS3)

mugen souls z (PS3)

fairy fencer f (PS3) maybe

demon gaze (PSV)

conception 2 (PSV)

forgot battle princess of arcadias (PS3) via PSN only

Edited by BanAnER_pH0N3

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD is the JRPG I'm most looking forward to. I'm really looking forward to South Park: The Stick of Truth as well but I don't suppose that qualifies as a JRPG. 

Parker

Oh yeah the Stick of truth may not be a JRPG be that's one of the games I've been looking forward to! As far as I've seen it looks amazing.

I'm not much of a JRPG fan nowadays - 2 of my choices are PS2 revamps. But here is my list:

Witch and the Hundred Knight

Final Fantasy X HD

Kingdom Hearts 2 HD

Kingdom Hearts 3

The Witch and the Hundred Knight

Persona 5

Dark Cloud 3 (Crosses fingers)

Dark Cloud 3 - don't tease! I would actually sell one or more of my organs to see/play Dark Cloud 3

• Like 1

FFX/X-2 HD

Persona Q

Persona 5

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Final Fantasy XV

I wish I could say I'm looking forward to Tales of Xillia 2 and Tales of Zestria, but Xillia was really disappointing to me, especially the complete lack of content. I mean, there was almost no post game content, and the plat took me less than 80 in-game hours. That's absolutely pathetic for a Tales game. The reason I like the Tales series is the incredible depth the worlds usually have through sub-events and other secrets, and Xillia didn't really have any of that. It had a bunch of fetch quests, and instead of costume sub-events(which are some of my favorite sub-quests in each game), they had a bunch of overpriced DLC costumes. If Xillia 2 and Zestria are completely lacking in content like Xillia was, I'll probably end up skipping them.