Huge Rez trophy is currently working (edit)

FallenKingdom

Hey y'all. Just tested this with a friend three times now, twice with reviving at least 2 different people and still no trophy.

Anyone have any luck or could explain what they did for the unlock?

Thanks.

Edit: of course 5 mins later I get it. It has to be 5 different people.

2nd Edit: Getting more reports of it working properly, so changed the post.

Post if you had any problems, so it can help others.

Edited by FallenKingdom

5 hours ago, Naruto_Senju92 said:

I just rezd who i saw but it was not all different peeps just rezd 5 in one live and it unlocked

Can confirm that it's not bugged. My recording messed up, but didn't revive a different person every time. Just whoever that went down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2022. 10. 20. at 4:41 AM, JoeBrunny said:

Does it have to be in the same round?

Interesting question, I am 99% sure that a new round resets the cumulative actions. It's like dying basically. I could confirm that Bastion and Sombra's trophies requiring to kill/hack people without dying had to be done in the same round as mine didn't pop. I assume it's the same case for Mercy. If it doesn't say "in 1 life/without dying", then you can do it over multiple rounds (like Tracer's 4 ult kills)

On 27/11/2022 at 5:40 PM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

Interesting question, I am 99% sure that a new round resets the cumulative actions. It's like dying basically. I could confirm that Bastion and Sombra's trophies requiring to kill/hack people without dying had to be done in the same round as mine didn't pop. I assume it's the same case for Mercy. If it doesn't say "in 1 life/without dying", then you can do it over multiple rounds (like Tracer's 4 ult kills)

I haven't had any trophies work cross rounds. Always had to be the same round, it resets the stats I'm assuming.