Rate the last movie you watched!

caasuaI_

Decided this would be a good way to decide what film's to get next. So for this you could add a numbered rating e.g 8/10, a brief description or any other way you Would rate a film, include media if you like. I've just been on a fantasy binge. 

Reign of Fire

8/10 - A really good use of Christian Bale although he will always be The Dark Knight to me. I wasn't sure what the film was like going into to it but Glad I watched it. Dragons, action and more! Would recommend. The above scene was really funny to me so I included it.

So what have you watched?

Edited by zJoee_x

War of the Dead - Stone's War

Watched it today. Second world war zombie action movie, where group of Finnish and American soldiers find out secret experiments in Russian forest and fight to survive against undeads. 

3/10

1 point because theres undead, 1 point for Jouko Ahola been undead and 1 pity point.

• Like 1

Drinking Buddies

Netflix has had it under my "recommended for you" section for months, I decided to turn it on while grinding in Star Ocean.

1/10

It was so boring that I couldn't sit through it, not even while I was distracted playing a game. I got about an hour in and nothing ever happened. They just sat around and had awkward, and incredibly forced, conversations. I think it might be one of the worst movies I've ever seen.