Master Spirit on first playthrough question

Optinooby

Ignore guides out there for a moment about unlocking Master because with the update, it is now unlocked from start NOT from completing the game like guides state.

In the thought that glitches can always be patched and i don't wanna plan a route to platinum which becomes inaccessible to a lot, I'm actually thinking about doing the full Platinum on Master from the get go. It's something different as it's nice to have options, too many guides all with the same Roadmap, but this way would bring a fresh take, one that means platinum in 1 Playthrough no matter what!!

I know there is a NG+ Master, but from what I hear, that is just as bad even with some upgrades carried over and the bravery charm as you have more enemies and boss stages etc and of course, means an extra playthrough!

Whatever way you choose, NG or NG+ Master, seems to me it will be hard regardless.

So I'm heavily leaning towards NG Master 100%.

I feel this is a mega longshot as I bet nobody has maybe done this, but how is it getting Platinum all on Master, simple enough apart from the difficulty??

It's the combat trophies which have me more concerned, some of them could maybe be very hard to do.

EDIT: I've just realised you can drop difficulty if needed be!! So if some combat trophies are too hard on Master, can make a save before the best spot, drop difficulty, get the trophy and then reload the Master Save to resume!!

I like the idea of a Master NG Platinum as it's accessible to everybody then:

-- For those who want a 1 playthrough platinum.

-- For those who want a 2 playthrough platinum.

-- For those who want to do the glitch.

-- For those who can no longer perform the glitch.

It may not be as accessible for NG+ Master players, but it will tick every other box at least!

I think doing everything in 1 Playthrough has me intrigued the most, knowing that you only have to do everything once!!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3