New Serious Sam game? / Trophy thoughts

FocusDR

50 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

This is FAR, FAR better than SS4. If you like the previous games, you'll like this one. Came out earlier in the year on PC, it's more of an expandalone than a full game.

Awesome, thanks. I’m going to wait for SS4 to go on a sale before buying it. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fooga_X said:

Massacre Party is currently unobtainable because you can’t multiply enemies on the console version. No clue when or if they’ll fix this.

That sucks. Reviews and comments have put me off buying, can’t stand how most modern games do not function as intended.. 

20 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

I did collection and 4 back 2 back. collection was about fast paced action and witty banter, 4 was about climate change and fast paced action that is so insane with particle effects the ps5 crawls through most encounters on performance mode.

Would you say it’s worth buying on a sale or just avoid? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Would you say it’s worth buying on a sale or just avoid? 

i did enjoy it, it's got good visuals but bad performance, enemies attack in groups and explode in huge splashes of particle effects and the moment they die it crawls at 2 fps for a second, a few crashes here and there but it's just annoying more then anything, worth half price though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i did enjoy it, it's got good visuals but bad performance, enemies attack in groups and explode in huge splashes of particle effects and the moment they die it crawls at 2 fps for a second, a few crashes here and there but it's just annoying more then anything, worth half price though.

ah that’s not good. Thanks for the info!