Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

On 02/12/2022 at 7:28 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Badge Time!

Hello all my brothers-from-other-mothers and sisters-from-other-misters!

Well done to everyone who got some games completed for this event, big thanks to @kindajustin for keeping the wheels greased, and the train on the tracks for the past couple of months, and a great big thumbs up to everyone donating some cash-monies to the fight against cancer!

Badgest below - let me know if there is any spelling issue on your name or anything, and I'll get it fixed

Holy Macaroon these look amazing, it also reminds me that I said I'd donate personally, I don't know many cancer charities, so I'll donate a few quid to Cancer Research UK.

(Edit) Just realised I forget to give thanks to @kindajustin and @DrBloodmoney. So thanks for your hosting and the badges craft! ? 

Edited by breakingthegreen
Forgotten thanks
  • Like 3

Badges turned out great just like last year. Thanks for doing the badges again @DrBloodmoney and thanks @kindajustin for taking up the challenge of hosting the event this year. I know Grave appreciates it as do I.

As promised I have donated $1 per game completed, which ended up being $250 (yeah I know it was actually $247 but $250 is such a round number). I ended up donating to the V Foundation of Cancer Research as the timing was perfect and I recently listened to Jimmy V's 1993 ESPY Speech which is one hell of a speech. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen the speech before to view it as it would hopefully inspire you. Link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuoVM9nm42E

Edited by Starrk_01
  • Like 4

@DrBloodmoney - oustanding work on the badges, my fellow Scotsman!  Have a beer on all of us!

@kindajustin - thanks for stepping up and hosting the event this year; it's been great to see so many of us coming together and pooling our efforts.

And thanks to everyone who took part this year!  We're all helping to make a difference, and we should all be proud of ourselves and each other.

I will make my donation to Cancer Research UK once I have platted my next game; Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.  As its trophies are coloured pink and orange, but its trophy tile is not, I will make an additional donation for it, then pay all of them at once and let you all know when this has happened.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...