Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

I'll jump in like last year with a $5 donation per game I complete regardless of color. Hopefully I'll find a few that will match your criteria. 

1. Uncharted 3.  Orange 3 (Can't get the thumbnail to paste on my phone. Will edit it in later).

2. Uncharted 2. Orange Among Thieves (maybe)

Currently working Sekiro, but not sure if the world's are orange enough. Or if I'll get it finished in time, lol. It's tough!

Thanks for hosting and allowing me to contribute. 

Edited by damcrac5
  • Like 2

On 7.10.2022 at 1:48 AM, Sunnyburrito said:

Today makes 3 months I lost my mother to cancer, I was with her from beginning to end, it was a very sad and tiring journey, something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, seeing topics like this always bring a tear to my eye1f61e.png

Sorry for your loss, and my condolences. :-/

Also i gonna join this wonderful event once again like last year and already finished two games that fits the criteria ( at least i think so )

It's Tunic and Arcadegeddon.

Bless you guys

Edited by DavySuicide

9 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Sure, sign me up for this again.  I managed 5 games last year - not sure if I will equal that this time, but I'll do what I can.

Here are the thumbnails for the games I could potentially tackle:

ORANGE

Ratchet & Clank

L800d7e.png

The Complex

L25b259.png

Ape Escape 2

L53322c.png

Worms Battlegrounds (not too sure whether this could pass for orange?)

Lbdff31.png

PINK

Onimusha (also not sure, but I'd say there's some pink in here....)

Ld9c579.png

I recently started Uncharted Lost Legacy, and the trophy icons for that game are all orange and pink.... but the game icon is not!  Damn. ?

Let me know what you think, put my name down, and I'll get to it.  I'll also repeat last year's donation of £5 for each completed game.

All of your games are good for the stated colors. Worms Battlegrounds and The Complex pass for either color imo

9 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

I'll jump in like last year with a $5 donation per game I complete regardless of color. Hopefully I'll find a few that will match your criteria. 

1. Uncharted 3.  Orange 3 (Can't get the thumbnail to paste on my phone. Will edit it in later).

2. Uncharted 2. Orange Among Thieves (maybe)

Currently working Sekiro, but not sure if the world's are orange enough. Or if I'll get it finished in time, lol. It's tough!

Thanks for hosting and allowing me to contribute. 

Uncharted 2 is definitely good for orange. Let me ask some other people what they think on 3. It looks yellow to me, but I could be wrong. I'm gonna say no to Sekiro, it just doesn't really have orange in it imo. And thank you as well, your contribution is appreciated.

7 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Long shot, but would this count for pink?

L3f03e9.png

I was mainly thinking of the "Omnia" part.

Yeah, that counts for pink for sure.

---

To everyone else, I believe I've got the scores and list of donators up to date.

• Like 3

First weekly update, using the same format as last year. But this year I will submit my games on time.

Pink games: 5

Orange games: 1

S323d7e.png

Funfair tent is pink

Sf595c0.png

Traffic cones are orange

Scd5d8c.png

Splash effect is pink

Sf2ed91.png

Pink title text

S8cf0d9.png

Background is pink

Sd0cd12.png

That dude is pink

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I do hope it's okay to pop my head in this late!

Was strapped for options, but realized two games I'm playing qualify. Here's orange...

L8f227c.png

...and here's pink!

L54dae5.png

I'll also be chipping in five bucks per game to the Latino Cancer Institute. I'm excited! Almost let this one slip by me1f62c.png

You're not late at all ? I still haven't really thought of anything to play yet myself. Glad you decided to join!

---

And everything should be up to date with the lists.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

I'd like to submit Not A Hero for orange.

I'm told the background fire is the right color but double check for me :) 

Mca4691.png

Yeah, this passes for orange. It would pass for either color tbh.

---

To everyone else, scores should be up to date up to this post.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 8:48 PM, Sunnyburrito said:

Today makes 3 months I lost my mother to cancer, I was with her from beginning to end, it was a very sad and tiring journey, something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, seeing topics like this always bring a tear to my eye?

I feel you bro, i lost my mother to a stomach cancer ten years ago, i was with her too from start to finish. Yesterday was the Mother's Day in Argentina (third sunday of october), to me, it was a sad and lonely day fo sure ?

Back on topic, i finished Far Cry 5 but, despite i see a little orange fire below the planes, i don't really think this game will count tbh...

Lb3f7ed.png

BUT...i will starting Far Cry New Dawn for pink and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition for orange (maybe) or pink...2 short games so i'll be updating soon ?

L7ba622.pngL8e3c92.png

56 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

I feel you bro, i lost my mother to a stomach cancer ten years ago, i was with her too from start to finish. Yesterday was the Mother's Day in Argentina (third sunday of october), to me, it was a sad and lonely day fo sure 1f622.png

Back on topic, i finished Far Cry 5 but, despite i see a little orange fire below the planes, i don't really think this game will count tbh...

Lb3f7ed.png

BUT...i will starting Far Cry New Dawn for pink and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition for orange (maybe) or pink...2 short games so i'll be updating soon 1f642.png

L7ba622.pngL8e3c92.png

well i mean the fire is clearly orange.... @kindajustin thoughts?

• Like 1

Mark me down for an Orange completion, please!

L8f227c.png

I love these games, but this was truly a miserable, RNG infested grind. There's nothing wrong with paper thin gameplay if it's fun, but when a demanding trophy list is involved it gets worn through real quick?

• Like 2