Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

Howdy all! I believe I have gotten a pink game done for the event.

Lf647f3.png

I know a lot of it is purple but there is the line between the word Raider that is pink along with the crystals to the side.

Some context about this game, it is a retro style shooter game with plenty of easy trophies, however it only has a completion rating of 60%, this is the EU version of the game might I add, I'd also like to mention that only one person has completed the game in under 2 hours while the rest are much much longer. If this can count I'm happy to use it, if it does not then that is also fine as I still have plenty left to go!

• Like 1

Okay, everything's been updated and numbers added to the list of scorers. There weren't any denials so I don't think I have much explaining to do, just let me know if I missed you. And sorry for not responding for a couple of days, work is just very busy this week.

Just a heads up @ShinigamiSensei-, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon easily passes for pink. I would have to ask other people about orange, it's a bit of a stretch. The game is definitely okay, but we might use it for pink if that's okay with you.

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

L3bd38a.png

Think this will do for pink?

This is good for pink.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I've done my first orange:

Lca1fd6.png

Was Far Cry 5 accepted as orange?

I think someone has done it and it counted for them?!

I'm in the middle of playing it. I don't know if I'll have time to finish it but if I do I'll try.

Now it's time for something pink.

i don't think anyone knows at the moment @kindajustin will you mind taking a look?

trophy card for refence:

Lb3f7ed.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Was Far Cry 5 accepted as orange?

I think someone has done it and it counted for them?!

I'm in the middle of playing it. I don't know if I'll have time to finish it but if I do I'll try.

Now it's time for something pink.

10 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i don't think anyone knows at the moment @kindajustin will you mind taking a look?

Far Cry 5 is acceptable for orange. It isn't much, but I can see the orange there.

---

And the scoreboard should be updated up to this post now.

• Like 2

@Starrk_01 and myself couch co-oped  most of this together (he'll post his later) so mark me up for 1 for the color pink!

Lf669ea.png

It has pink stars, lightning bolts, hearts, and skull in the banner. Hopefully,  this'll pass your inspection (or Starrk_01 and I wasted the past two weeks, haha).

I'm now working on Yakuza: Like a Dragon for plat #150 and for my orange game. Hoping to finish it before the deadline since I took off Thanksgiving week and put in a few half days in at work. Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

As promised by @Beyondthegrave07, 2nd Pink from me

Lf669ea.png

TINY TINA'S ASSAULT ON DRAGON KEEP: A WONDERLANDS ONE-SHOT ADVENTURE - completed 10/22/2022 - 13.86% rarity

Now need to start working on some orange game(s). First up...LEGO DC Super-Villains. Hopefully will get that done and maybe one more before the end of the event.

• Like 2