Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

13 hours ago, kindajustin said:

One game is still better than none. Don't feel pressured to have one of each color or anything like that.

Well, I've already played through half of it, completed Rondo of Blood and going through half of Symphony of the Night. And I don't think I can submit before the event ends as it's already close to a month before the end of it and I will be WAY too busy doing the Kill Your Completion event. (I have a problem with doing more than one game a day.) Life goes on. *shrug* Maybe next year.

I have been struggling to finish any games for this event but i think i have brought one i could actually finish but i just want to clarify it @kindajustin

L4cecf9.png

would this work for orange?

it's been on my wishlist for a while now and i saw it was on sale for 59p so i brought it

would this work for orange? (it has no plat BTW)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

I have been struggling to finish any games for this event but i think i have brought one i could actually finish but i just want to clarify it @kindajustin

L4cecf9.png

would this work for orange?

it's been on my wishlist for a while now and i saw it was on sale for 59p so i brought it

would this work for orange? (it has no plat BTW)

Yes this will work for orange. No plat is fine, you just have to earn 100% of the base game trophies.

---

And everybody's scores have been added/updated as of this post. Sorry if that's getting repetitive, it's just the best way for me to keep track of what I have and have not counted.

• Like 3

And yet another pink, Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered!

L201013.png

And just to make sure, would this count for orange? (...was mainly thinking of the letters when posting but then I noticed the framed picture in the background which is both orange AND pink... so I guess it could count for both?)

L129171.png

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 5:57 AM, s68sc said:

L6f7928.png

Can this work as pink?

This will work for pink.

18 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Question: If a game is released for both PS4 and PS5, and one of the thumbnails has pink/orange but the other doesn't, can you use the thumbnail for the version you didn't play instead of the one for your console?

No, the version that pops up on your trophy list has the thumbnail you have to use. So if the one you plan to play doesn't have the pink/orange, it won't count for this event.

1 hour ago, Zanreo said:

And just to make sure, would this count for orange? (...was mainly thinking of the letters when posting but then I noticed the framed picture in the background which is both orange AND pink... so I guess it could count for both?)

L129171.png

And yes, this would count for orange.

2 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

And another two games done :-) 

9 Monkeys of Shaolin for orange and Sundered should work for both i would claim it for purple!

Purple is not a scoring color in this event, but since Sundered has pink in it, it will count for that color. I'll update you on the scoreboard momentarily.

---

The scoreboards should be updated as of now. @ShinigamiSensei- you might want to check your numbers in particular, your last post was a little confusing to me, sorry. Just let me know if I made a mistake.

• Like 4