October 7th, so...

ISAMU_MkII

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

Can anyone enlight me? Is quite confusing.

The EA statement doesn't mention anything about Gamespark.

And most of recent posts from those that are getting the trophies are from users that started the game way before the notice of EA and that reddit post about Gamespark servers shutdown.

What is the current status?

If I start this game from zero now I will be able to collect all multiplayer trophies?

Anyone that started the game this October, how is the progress?

Or is too late now because the Gamespark are technically gone since the end of past month?

Thanks!

Edited by ISAMU_MkII

21 minutes ago, ISAMU_MkII said:

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

Can anyone enlight me? Is quite confusing.

The EA statement doesn't mention anything about Gamespark.

And most of recent posts from those that are getting the trophies are from users that started the game way before the notice of EA and that reddit post about Gamespark servers shutdown.

What is the current status?

If I start this game from zero now I will be able to collect all multiplayer trophies?

Anyone that started the game this October, how is the progress?

Or is too late now because the Gamespark are technically gone since the end of past month?

Thanks!

You have until November 30. Plenty of time.

Yes, the game uses GameSparks. Most likely, EA negotiated a 60-day extension from Amazon to keep this specific title online longer.

• Like 3

I started the game on the 3rd of October and I've been making progress just fine. Here is my list https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7680-onrush/stevieboy1975

I'm playing it just now and am still making progress. I think Onrush was given a 2 month extension on the Gamesparks servers, which I think was an option that Amazon allowed, probably for a nominal fee.

30th November is plenty time to get the online trophies done. Some people started the game in mid Sept with the aim to get it done before the end of that month for the initial suspected server closure date, and most managed it fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kanzenchaos said:

Just got a disconnect at the end of a superstar event and got kicked all the way to the main menu.

Really annoyed right now lol

Was it the very last tournament (Founder's Trophy) by chance? I've only had two disconnections so far during my time on this game, and both of them happened in the middle of that tournament.

Edited by UnhallowedBlood
  • Like 2

Srry but I have a question, why I am so slow even though I hit speed all the times? but I am still in the back of the team like what happened ???

Edit: solved, I really don’t know what happened but now I can catch up very fast, so strange.

Edited by Hysteria

On 10/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, Needles said:

You have until November 30. Plenty of time.

Yes, the game uses GameSparks. Most likely, EA negotiated a 60-day extension from Amazon to keep this specific title online longer.

Nice, I didn't heard anything about EA negotiating extension. For me was like the Gamesparks trophies are lost forever and the remain online ones by EA have almost two months to go.

On 10/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, Stevieboy said:

I started the game on the 3rd of October and I've been making progress just fine. Here is my list https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7680-onrush/stevieboy1975

I'm playing it just now and am still making progress. I think Onrush was given a 2 month extension on the Gamesparks servers, which I think was an option that Amazon allowed, probably for a nominal fee.

30th November is plenty time to get the online trophies done. Some people started the game in mid Sept with the aim to get it done before the end of that month for the initial suspected server closure date, and most managed it fine.

Thanks, that's I wanted hear.

So is totally doable for me start and finish all the online trophies this month.

I will do that soon.

Edited by ISAMU_MkII

11 minutes ago, ISAMU_MkII said:

Nice, I didn't heard anything about EA negotiating extension. For me was like the Gamesparks trophies are lost forever and the remain online ones by EA almost two months to go.

Thanks, that's I wanted hear.

So is totally doable for me start and finish all the online trophies this month.

I will do that soon.

I can’t 100% confirm that EA got an extension for the GameSparks service, but the devs for the game Killer Queen Black did and talk about it here:

https://liquidbit.com/killer-queen-black-update/

So, I’m assuming EA did something similar.

As far as I know all trophies are still obtainable.

• Like 1

The game is back on the PS store as well. I'm not buying it for full price but I wonder if it gets a discount in the following weeks it would be possible to get all trophies until November 30th.

EDIT: Nevermind, it reappeared on psprices but it's still delisted. My bad.

Edited by GabrielMS13

3 hours ago, darkjjda said:

wasnt it possible to do the online trophies offline with bots? or am i missing something

You cannot get level progress and crashtags if you are not connect to online, not servers just online. November 30th, online feature will be gone for this game which in-turn will make levelling up as well as crashtags impossible to earn. With this, 6 trophies will become unobtainable other than platinum which are 3 level related trophies (5, 15, 30), 2 tags related trophies (10 crash and 5 Uber) and 1 gear related trophy (250 gears, which can be only earned either by purchasing or opening loot boxes which you get by levelling up). 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 11:19 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

25-50 hours. 5 days = 5 days. 

That's still flawed, your gaming day ranges from 5 to 10 hours of gameplay, which is quite a stretch for most gamers. I still don't understand why people insist in measuring in days, where simply stating the hours is more precise. For example if someone can play only 1 or 2 hours per day, he will never complete Onrush in 5 days

• Like 4