Closed Servers and Unobtainable Platinums

dontwaketheKIDS

# of Games in Your Collection that You Will Never Plat Due to Closed Servers  

186 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Unplattable Games Do You Have?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16+

That Active 2 haunts me lol. I had all of the online trophies except one easy one and tried to get it the night before server shut down. But I thought I had more time and when I couldn't get it the first time I went to bed. Lost it forever....I hate that effin' game now! I just thought it would be a cool plat I could exercise for :,(. 

Regrets man, regrets lol.

Army of Two: 40th day! I didn't know that :<

Ao2 is an impossible plat if you didnt create a mask back when it was up. If you did, but never used it you still can to get tje trophy, I just wasn't quick enough off the mark :(

FIFA 09

FIFA 11

FIFA 12

NBA 2K10

NBA 2K11

NBA 2K12

NCAA Basketball 10

MLB 09 THE SHOW

MLB 10 THE SHOW

MLB 11 THE SHOW

MLB 2K9

MLB 2K10

MLB 2K11

MADDEN NFL 10

BUZZ QUIZ WORLD

BUZZ BRAIN OF...

HEROES OVER EUROPE

MOTOSTORM PACIFIC RIFT

DIRT 2

PURE FOOTBALL

NHL 2K10

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

NHL 11

Ao2 is an impossible plat if you didnt create a mask back when it was up. If you did, but never used it you still can to get tje trophy, I just wasn't quick enough off the mark :(

Man, I really wanted to try for it! Why couldn't they just leave it up?!

• 1 month later...

Motorstorm Pacific Rift

Resistance 2

Didn't know about Motorstorm servers going down...or else I would've gone hunting those online trophies.

Resistance 2 on the other hand,I had the chance to go after the online trophies but didn't felt like it and I won't play something if I ain't having fun.So I fell sorry for it but fuck it.

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Resistance 2
Army of Two: The 40th Day
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Dammit! The list is getting bigger! I want there to be a way to mark them on my trophy list and remove them from my trophy advisor so they I can ignore them, Right now they just hang around mocking me. It's really annoying/

• 3 months later...

Buzz Quiz TV

Create

Dirt 2

EA Sports Active 2

Fifa Street

Fight Night Champion

Ghostbusters

Homefront

MLB The Show 11

NBA JAM

NCAA Football 10

NHL 10

NHL 11

NHL 12

Overlord II

Resistance 2

The Bigs 2

TW PGA Tour 11

UFC 3

A hell of a lot more then I thought I had.

oh boy.... ummmm...these are mainly due to loading them up when I was 12 and thinking that servers stayed up forever xD

FIFA 10

FIFA 11

NBA 2K11 (friend started it up on my profile

EA Sports FIFA FOOTBALL (not due to server closures -although the servers being empty don't help. But the fact is, is that there is one glitched trophy for everyone.)

Homefront (shitty THQ)

Travel bug (will never get to #1 on the global leaderboards.)

ZEN Pinball PS4 (shitty, shitty game)

NEXT YEAR:

FIFA 13

Now games that I have a chance to get but newcomers can't/may not:
Battlefield: Bad Company

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

FIFA Street

GTA IV

That's all for me :)

I have only 2 games where platinum isn't obtainable now: MK vs DC Universe and Bulletstorm. I got both of this before their servers gone. But, I sad because I didn't know about ut3 servers which was affected by GameSpy closure too. This game isn't in my list but I could beat it....

oh boy.... ummmm...these are mainly due to loading them up when I was 12 and thinking that servers stayed up forever xD

FIFA 10

FIFA 11

NBA 2K11 (friend started it up on my profile

EA Sports FIFA FOOTBALL (not due to server closures -although the servers being empty don't help. But the fact is, is that there is one glitched trophy for everyone.)

Homefront (shitty THQ)

Travel bug (will never get to #1 on the global leaderboards.)

ZEN Pinball PS4 (shitty, shitty game)

NEXT YEAR:

FIFA 13

Now games that I have a chance to get but newcomers can't/may not:

Battlefield: Bad Company

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

FIFA Street

GTA IV

That's all for me :)

Why cant newcomers get MoH: Warfighter? I ask because I have it but haven't started online yet.

• Like 1

FIFA 10, Socom Confrontation (very hard anyways doing it legit), and now recently GTA IV. I just started my quest for the online trophies a bit too late. Didn't know that GTA IV servers would be affected. I got all online trophies now for GTA IV except Wanted. I bought a JP copy especially for this trophy but 2 days before my copy arrived they already patched the JP servers too.

I say may not because A. There are hardly any servers with people still in them and B. Sometimes Global Warfighters can glitch on you. There are ways to unglitch it for example use a different PS3 without the Online Pass installed and start from level 1 and try get it again and there are other methods but I have a friend who is missing the 'Global Warfighters" trophy. So read my guide, and decide whether you wanna try and get it. It's always worth a shot if you've done campaign. If you haven't started it. Start it on a new account and see if it glitches up, if so... sorry mate. That PS3 won't work for the trophy, if not.... happy trophy hunting!

• Like 1