Momentous Achievement not popping

Couga83

Tried it twice and it didn't work. I decided to play more & the trophy popped after reaching 113 stars. I counted my earned FUT Stars and lo and behold I have 100 FUT Stars. The other 13 are from already expired Moments.

So you need 100 FUT Stars which are currently obtainable. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Pantheon-09 said:

Tried it twice and it didn't work. I decided to play more & the trophy popped after reaching 113 stars. I counted my earned FUT Stars and lo and behold I have 100 FUT Stars. The other 13 are from already expired Moments.

I already suspected something like that.

I thought that maybe the weekly moments don't count, or something like that. Bummer.

20 hours ago, Pantheon-09 said:

Indeed. I popped after reaching 112 stars. It is disgusting for a easy number counting trophy  they can still mess it up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/14/2023 at 4:54 PM, Richard_eleven said:

Hello all, I wanted to catch up on all the old trophies I missed before, I don't believe this is achievable anymore as there are only 77 stars available.

Yes it's true .. 

1 minute ago, Eisnr said:

Yes it's true .. 

You check here to know: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 4:54 PM, Richard_eleven said:

Hello all, I wanted to catch up on all the old trophies I missed before, I don't believe this is achievable anymore as there are only 77 stars available.

If you don't bother EA supervisors on the forum they will not fix the Ted Lasso moments. So that's mean YOU NEVER EARN THE TROPHY. 

On 11/27/2023 at 4:02 PM, Kal2210 said:

Is it accurate that only 77 stars are available? So they would need to fix this in addition to pro clubs/volta modes?

They don't want to fix it with a few players asking them to fix it.

23 hours ago, Mr_pindonga said:

With normal challenges you reach 95 stars.

That means you will never earn the trophy, because you need to reach 100 stars.

I need your hands guys to make the topic on fire to let them answer us.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Moments/Help-Needed-Fix-Season-Moment-Stars-in-Ultimate-Team/m-p/13216724

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2024 at 6:31 PM, RoiWander said:

Here i am, another lost soul who cannot 100% this damn game... 😥

I did post a comment on EA topic, hope this'll help....

You can earn 100% again, but you need to work hard. Last year EA closed the Volta season, but the players kept comments for weeks until they released a new season for 1 month. So we need your comment here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-Ultimate-Team/Ted-Lasso-moments/td-p/13316229

19 hours ago, RoiWander said:

Yea, i did it on few topics

I appreciate it, I hope you continue to comment on them and also mention supervisors. We need to group up and also bother them. 

On 1/10/2024 at 1:28 PM, RoiWander said:

I'll try my best, for sure. 

We must be continuous and active and bring many players to solve this problem because the supervisors will not cooperate with us if we do not continue to comment and ask for a solution to the problem. The supervisors did so last year at FIFA 22. They did it last year and made it a full month for Volta's season.

Edited by Tiricy

• 3 weeks later...

I sent an email via help.EA.com. It’d help to have as many people send them as possible. I basically logged in, clicked fifa 23, “see all help topics”, either of “im looking for something i bought/earned”, and then “email us”.

You can then send a direct message to support that they are supposed to have to respond to. Maybe one of us will actually get a non-lazy support person.

• Like 1