fastest achiever hacked

BlazikieronUS

No clue how to report trophies, but the fastest achiever clearly hacked. Their penultimate and final trophies were the dire subjugation trophies, getting the trophy for the first kill and completing all kills 20 minutes apart. But you also can’t complete the gallery without doing all of them.

also they got the tutorial trophy 30 minutes before the platinum ☠️

4 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

No clue how to report trophies, but the fastest achiever clearly hacked. Their penultimate and final trophies were the dire subjugation trophies, getting the trophy for the first kill and completing all kills 20 minutes apart. But you also can’t complete the gallery without doing all of them.

also they got the tutorial trophy 30 minutes before the platinum 2620.png

You're supposed to have the game to report it iirc

Edited by Ghost-Zeus514

20 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Honestly that didn’t really help lol. As far as I can tell from reading that, you still need the game, which I already knew. Guess I’ll add it to this account later, even though they’re obviously a hacker.

You can't report a game directly, unless it's already on your profile. Once it is, enter the list and press the report button, fill in the required details then press Submit. If the Report button doesn't appear after adding that specific game to your profile, it means someone else has beaten you to it and the CRT are already investigating.