Weapon lords

IzunaGaiden

You can use the basic versions, however, it is a little tougher than if you use the upgraded. 

I recommend getting the dagger done first if you are going to use the basic weapons. 

And remember, it has to be done in ONE game, not multiple. There is no way to track how many kills you have, so keep checking the scoreboard. 

Also, avoid picking up nukes, as they add to your kill tally on the scoreboard. I recommend you wait until you've gotten 125+ kills with each weapon (based on the scoreboard), just to be on the safe side.

Edited by zachhero
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, zachhero said:

You can use the basic versions, however, it is a little tougher than if you use the upgraded. 

I recommend getting the dagger done first if you are going to use the basic weapons. 

And remember, it has to be done in ONE game, not multiple. There is no way to track how many kills you have, so keep checking the scoreboard. 

Also, avoid picking up nukes, as they add to your kill tally on the scoreboard. I recommend you wait until you've gotten 125+ kills with each weapon (based on the scoreboard), just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for reply

• Like 1