YOKAI TROPHY IS NOT GLITCHED

Agep30

You must heal 1500 HP to yourself 1500 HP to teammates and do the 5 headshots.

I don't know if the order messes it up but I healed 1500 HP to myselfthen I did the 5 headshots and then I healed another 1500 HP to teammates.

This is not glitched, the description isn't correct.

Edited by Agep30
  • Like 1

Ive been grinding this trophy for days. I just had a long, long Eichenwald game where I didn't die, I healed 9k, and I had at least 20 headshots, and definitely at least 5 headshot kills. And over the course of the game I took tons of damage that I self-healed, definitely over 1500. Still nothing.

The only combination of healing/headshots I havent done yet is 5 during my ult only. Ive only gotten a handful of headshots during my ult.

11 minutes ago, k1ttyloaf said:

Ive been grinding this trophy for days. I just had a long, long Eichenwald game where I didn't die, I healed 9k, and I had at least 20 headshots, and definitely at least 5 headshot kills. And over the course of the game I took tons of damage that I self-healed, definitely over 1500. Still nothing.

The only combination of healing/headshots I havent done yet is 5 during my ult only. Ive only gotten a handful of headshots during my ult.

I mean, don't get me wrong, MAYBE you did something wrong, I did this in a boosting session and it worked right away as well as it did to someone else.

3 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I've been trying this exact method and it isn't working for me either, seems it's still selective on who it pops for.

Yeah, I’m pretty certain it’s glitched. Every single person saying it isn’t is coming with anecdotal evidence about how you need to just be off the point, do it during ult, or heal yourself, etc. I’m betting on those just being coincidences.

• Like 2

Just now, Tombwarrior97 said:

Yeah, I’m pretty certain it’s glitched. Every single person saying it isn’t is coming with anecdotal evidence about how you need to just be off the point, do it during ult, or heal yourself, etc. I’m betting on those just being coincidences.

I've been boosting for a while and have tried legitimately every single method anybody has ever mentioned and more, so I'm just gonna wait for a patch at this point.

The trophy isn't glitched, it's just buggy, in some games, it has the ability to unlock, and in other games, it doesn't, when I was in boosting sessions I noticed that when one person wasn't able to get it, other people had a much lower chance for it to pop for them as well. Sometimes someone would get it when others weren't able to but I'd just say that's a part of the buggy nature of the trophy. 

The same goes for Adrenaline Junkie, when others weren't able to get it, it didn't pop, but when others could get it, everyone else could. Just keep trying and hoping that you're in a match that allows you to earn the trophy, but I highly recommend boosting the trophy with a group. There's a boost happening right now in the PlayStation Trophy Centre Discord Server, not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it, so I won't but there's also Gaming Sessions here on PSNP

People got it with no self healing:

From someone else on the Blizzard forums:" I had a daily challenge ‘Sharpshooter’ for earning 50 critical hits and no matter what gamemode or hero I played I made no progress from headshots, so seems like the issue is not with the trophy itself but with the game tracking critical hits "

YEAH. I checked my statistics for Kiriko and I have 8 headshots and 8 minutes played. Despite playing her for hours and having dozens or hundreds of headshots. So it's not recording statistics properly somehow

Actually all the new characters its not tracking how many games I played and the stats correctly. For the old ones it says i have hundreds of hours and games, but only 1 game for each of the new characters and thats not true.

Edited by k1ttyloaf
  • Like 4

My working theory right now is that the crit hits have to result in a crit elimination - either by your killing blow or by someone else’s, but the other person also needs to crit. Honestly not sure how accurate that might be, but I’m going by someone from the Xbox forum saying it popped after they headshot Orisa 4 times (including elimination) and headshot a Tracer once. Someone (maybe the same person, I can’t remember) also mentioned they got it after a Mei got a crit killing blow after a Kiriko hit.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, Tombwarrior97 said:

My working theory right now is that the crit hits have to result in a crit elimination - either by your killing blow or by someone else’s, but the other person also needs to crit. Honestly not sure how accurate that might be, but I’m going by someone from the Xbox forum saying it popped after they headshot Orisa 4 times (including elimination) and headshot a Tracer once. Someone (maybe the same person, I can’t remember) also mentioned they got it after a Mei got a crit killing blow after a Kiriko hit.

Can now confirm this is not the case. Got 5 killing blows with crits and (5k healing in one life, still no trophy). So it seems no rhyme or reason behind it.

Edit: a few more hours and it finally popped. The only thing I did that I can specifically think of is getting off a lot of crits in quick succession as soon as I got into the game (that was already in progress), and then healing until I got up to 1500. Basically took no damage, so it’s definitely not about “self-restoration”.

Edited by Tombwarrior97