All new trophies are bugged

Atoya

All new dlc trophies are bugged…

I’m kinda sure you have to do them 3/4 so they pop, or they’ll pop first try

junker queen, I did the requirements 6 times for the trophy to pop, so be patient I guess

Edited by Atoya

2 hours ago, Atoya said:

All new dlc trophies are bugged…

I’m kinda sure you have to do them 3/4 so they pop, or they’ll pop first try

junker queen, I did the requirements 6 times for the trophy to pop, so be patient I guess

I tried 3 times to get the "Adrenaline Junkie" trophy but I only got it when the 4 enemies in front were tanks. It didnt worked with DPS and Support

• Like 2

I don’t think all of them are. Coup De Gracie seems to pop for people with no major issues. I got the Purified trophy the first time I met the requirements, but it’s a difficult one to confirm as it’s so situational. Finally, I got the On The Move trophy the first time I hit a headshot while sliding.

As for Taking Charge for Sojourn, I haven’t yet met the requirements for that one. Too difficult for me so far. But the other two, yeah, something is definitely up.

But I might be totally wrong. It entirely depends on other people’s experiences.

Edited by Tombwarrior97

15 minutes ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

I don’t think all of them are. Coup De Gracie seems to pop for people with no major issues. I got the Purified trophy the first time I met the requirements, but it’s a difficult one to confirm as it’s so situational. Finally, I got the On The Move trophy the first time I hit a headshot while sliding.

As for Taking Charge for Sojourn, I haven’t yet met the requirements for that one. Too difficult for me so far. But the other two, yeah, something is definitely up.

But I might be totally wrong. It entirely depends on other people’s experiences.

For me coup de Gracie was bugged has to do it few times

on the move popped first time, yoka isn’t popping even after nearly 8 minute payload game without dying and healing shit ton

15 minutes ago, Atoya said:

For me coup de Gracie was bugged has to do it few times

on the move popped first time, yoka isn’t popping even after nearly 8 minute payload game without dying and healing shit ton

Yeah Yokai is for sure bugged. I thought Coup was fine though as I got it on PS4, on my boyfriend’s PS4 account and on his PC account, first try on all of them. I think the main thing with that one is you need to pull the enemy, and they need to die from the axe or its wound, nothing else.

• Like 1