Knight Class Platinum Possibilty?

SILVERRBLADEE

Hi all, I was wondering how difficult it is to platinum Demon's Souls starting with the Knight Class rank. I don't want to do Royalty even though I've read that it is technically the build for "easy mode" when going for the platinum. The knight class is like the default and I enjoy it, however I don't want to go through multiple playthroughs as different classes to obtain every trophy in the game. Also, how crucial is the whole black and white world tendencies for the achievements? To whoever responds, I appreciate it greatly. The game is pretty fun too!

Your starting class makes barely any difference to anything in the game. Any claim that one class or another is “easy mode” is a huge exaggeration. You can play and platinum the game with any class of your choosing.

Black and white tendencies are crucial for trophies though. Be careful with them if you’re new to the game.

• Like 2

Don’t complicate the B/W Tendencies. just don’t die as human in a world. whenever you get your humanity back (when you beat a boss) travel to the nexus and kill yourself there  

also play offline as that resets the world tendency 

Edited by TalalHmd

1 hour ago, TalalHmd said:

Don’t complicate the B/W Tendencies. just don’t die as human in a world. whenever you get your humanity back (when you beat a boss) travel to the nexus and kill yourself there  

also play offline as that resets the world tendency 

^ This

Whenever you kill a boss run all the way upstairs in the nexus and jump to your death to lose your humanity. If you die in human form outside of the nexus, it effects tendencies. If you die otherwise nothing will happen, no penalty.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
Typo

• 1 month later...