All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

About Follia, the list isnt synced yet and also there is 2 trophies glitched which are the ones im missing, i bought the game in the release and got everything unless that 2 trophies, one is about finding 2 bags and the other was one about collectibles if im not wrong, so i leaved the game for a while waiting for updates, after 3 months i saw nothing and sent emails to the developers of the game and didnt recived any answer, sent a total of 4 or 5 emails between 2020 and 2021 and still dont get any answer, i dont think they will never release the trophy list...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CNaai said:

About Follia, the list isnt synced yet and also there is 2 trophies glitched which are the ones im missing, i bought the game in the release and got everything unless that 2 trophies, one is about finding 2 bags and the other was one about collectibles if im not wrong, so i leaved the game for a while waiting for updates, after 3 months i saw nothing and sent emails to the developers of the game and didnt recived any answer, sent a total of 4 or 5 emails between 2020 and 2021 and still dont get any answer, i dont think they will never release the trophy list...

That's disappointing to hear :(.

1 minute ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

First off thank you for creating this non snycer list.

I remembered I few years ago @NekoRave has put some effort and talked to the developers to get some unsnyc. Games online thanks for that neko :)

Hope this masterlist can be updated and get fully detailed thank you @HuntingFever to dive into this :)

Please add to this 3M Spain Foundation -Stem+Vr eu and na list

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4343-CUSA18184_00-0000000000000000

I had a feeling they were non-syncers but couldn't prove it so thank you for the info, I'll dig out my master copy and retrieve the info from there :).

• Like 1

Thank you for creating this interesting topic!

I'm aware of the fact that all hope in terms of PS3 games is lost, but I'd still like to chime in regarding the DLC-lists of The Evil Within 1 PS3 AS & KR.

I posted about it a while ago: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/33303-the-trophy-list-on-the-ps3-korean-has-dlc-trophies/#comment-1071193

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Thank you for creating this interesting topic!

I'm aware of the fact that all hope in terms of PS3 games is lost, but I'd still like to chime in regarding the DLC-lists of The Evil Within 1 PS3 AS & KR.

I posted about it a while ago: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/33303-the-trophy-list-on-the-ps3-korean-has-dlc-trophies/#comment-1071193

Just so I'm clear, are you saying there are DLC trophies for those 2 versions but they don't sync?

5 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Yes exactly, the DLC trophy lists (partly) show up on your console but they don't sync to the servers because neither the AS nor the KR PS3 - version received server - side updates regarding the DLC - trophies. 

Thank you for the info, I'll get the OP updated in a sec :).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Meine Tierarztpraxis - Hund, Katze, Nager und Co - Tierklinik für PS4 doesn't seem to sync, or even exist on PSN.

Also, congratulations on 10000 posts, you absolute unit @HuntingFever

1: That's a shame, do you have the developer/publisher info handy?

2: Thank you, I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out :).

Just now, HuntingFever said:

1: That's a shame, do you have the developer/publisher info handy?

Treva Entertainment is dev and Caipirinih Games is publisher, so basically Markt + Technik german exclusive garbage.

Physical disc exists, but nothing digitally, that might be the problem?

Also, Mozart Requiem needs an NA tag since EU physical seems to sync.

3 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Treva Entertainment is dev and Caipirinih Games is publisher, so basically Markt + Technik german exclusive garbage.

Physical disc exists, but nothing digitally, that might be the problem?

Also, Mozart Requiem needs an NA tag since EU physical seems to sync.

Ok, I'll get this sorted out in a bit :). Hopefully, this thread will get some traction and people will start contacting the various devs and get at least some of these lists synced.

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

This guy is unstoppable, has the same energy as the legendary @kfree7

RIP kfree7 :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

First off thank you for creating this non snycer list.

I remembered a few years ago @NekoRave has put some effort and talked to the developers to get some unsnyc. Games online thanks for that neko :)

Hope this masterlist can be updated and get fully detailed thank you @HuntingFever to dive into this :)

Please add to this 3M Spain Foundation -Stem+Vr eu and na list

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4343-CUSA18184_00-0000000000000000

This is NekoRave 

I am still working on these on the backend this is my first comment in years thanks to @Beyondthegrave07

Sadly anything I did positive to contribute  to the site went unnoticed but I still fix these. 

Anyways back to not existing 

• Like 2

If you have all of the developer and publisher details, why haven't you contacted them? You've said you hope others will get in touch, but you literally have all the info you need...

Anyway, two things - Mozart is being looked into by the devs as I told them pre-launch, and Bloodshore is a PS4 game so there won't be any PS5 lists.

I'll go through the list and reach out to the PR and publishers for those I've worked with in the past. But in the meantime, you have all the data, just drop them an email - they won't bite!

Just now, turniplord said:

If you have all of the developer and publisher details, why haven't you contacted them? You've said you hope others will get in touch, but you literally have all the info you need...

Anyway, two things - Mozart is being looked into by the devs as I told them pre-launch, and Bloodshore is a PS4 game so there won't be any PS5 lists.

I'll go through the list and reach out to the PR and publishers for those I've worked with in the past. But in the meantime, you have all the data, just drop them an email - they won't bite!

Also letting you know Starbear taxi VR that one is probably forever a non synch. 

Devs I talked to for 2 years almost going on 3 and they had so many excuses one was covid another was trying to relocate and then they didn't know how and I showed them then the static ip address and not having internet was my last straw. 

I have more like these but still hoping they will respond. 

Please comment here when you reached out and the place where you went that will help a ton

I'd also like to add besides me because I'm talking with @Beyondthegrave07 out of respect this will be my last comment until i come to a resolve. Thanks

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

I have been trying to contact the relevant people in my spare time but had little success, something that's not helped by the fact I don't have Twitter or Facebook so a lot of devs are out of my reach :(. Anyway, thanks for the Bloodshore info, I'll get that removed in a bit :).

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Spoke to Third Sphere; Watcher Chronicles is syncing as of now.

Thank you :).

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

You can remove Shinrai: Broken Beyond Despair (Asia) PS4 since it has not been released. And according to Rata it doesn't even have a HK sku.

I'll get that removed ASAP :).

EDIT: I've just sent out some more emails so hopefully I'll get somewhere :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.