All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

I think it's important to note any list that won't sync. There may be something in the future where it can be tracked down. Just that it's not a priority and/or a lost cause. There have been lists in the past that were tracked down that someone found a source for years later.

EDIT: Gunducky Asia was apparently planned but never came to fruition, so there's no missing list there. Asia is NA version.

Ok, thanks for the info - I'll update the OP in a bit :).

Sorry... I'm going to keep poking at things every time I get a free moment to whittle down the list. ?

Dead Land VR (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)
Soccer Pinball (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)
Awakening Of Cthulhu (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)
Troubleshooter (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)

The Asia version of these is tied to the EU region, with Japan being delisted presumably due to missing CERO certificates like many titles at the time. Troubleshooter is the odd one out though, since it didn't have a split NA/EU list, but seems to be fine.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Sorry... I'm going to keep poking at things every time I get a free moment to whittle down the list. ?

Dead Land VR (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)
Soccer Pinball (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)
Awakening Of Cthulhu (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)
Troubleshooter (Asia) - April 30, 2021 (Kodobur)

The Asia version of these is tied to the EU region, with Japan being delisted presumably due to missing CERO certificates like many titles at the time. Troubleshooter is the odd one out though, since it didn't have a split NA/EU list, but seems to be fine.

Thank you for the info, I'll take care of these in a bit :).

Caretaker is also KODOBUR, so same thing - tied to EU, Japan delisted.

Can't Drive This (Asia) (PS4) - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)
Can't Drive This (JP) (PS4)  - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)
Can't Drive This (Asia) (PS5) - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)
Can't Drive This (JP) (PS5) - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)

These share with the EU version for PS4 and the WW version for PS5, it appears. Unlock data seems to back this up with Japan and Asia-exclusive players on those lists, and my own notes say the same.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Caretaker is also KODOBUR, so same thing - tied to EU, Japan delisted.

Can't Drive This (Asia) (PS4) - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)
Can't Drive This (JP) (PS4)  - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)
Can't Drive This (Asia) (PS5) - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)
Can't Drive This (JP) (PS5) - March 19, 2021 (Pixel Maniacs/Perp Games)

These share with the EU version for PS4 and the WW version for PS5, it appears. Unlock data seems to back this up with Japan and Asia-exclusive players on those lists, and my own notes say the same.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll take care of these and the others now :).

torne - Just feedback, but this one's an app and there's no requirement to publish trophies for apps on PS4/PS5. It's only available with nasne hardware, so I'm guessing this actually doesn't support trophies. Seems it's published/supported by Sony directly: https://www.playstation.com/ja-jp/torne/

Jeopardy - Any details on this?

Minesweeper Genius - NA syncs, and I'm not seeing any other region or format released?

Brunswick Pro Billiards - Data says NA shares with WW list?

Bullet Sorrow VR - Mandatory VR - February 21, 2020 (VikingVR Studio/Zodiac Interactive)

- Zodiac published US version, which appears to be delisted/unavailable? Seeing a last available date of September 2nd, 2021.

- Beijing Spirit Games Limited (Which appears to be Zodiac's Chinese company, also known as Beijing Jiao Dian Chuang Yi Digital Technology, now known as Candleman Games?) published HK/TW version, which also appears to have been delisted earlier this year.
...good luck untangling the mess of the corporate names, but I'm guessing you'd have to contact Candleman Games on this one.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

torne - Just feedback, but this one's an app and there's no requirement to publish trophies for apps on PS4/PS5. It's only available with nasne hardware, so I'm guessing this actually doesn't support trophies. Seems it's published/supported by Sony directly: https://www.playstation.com/ja-jp/torne/

Jeopardy - Any details on this?

Minesweeper Genius - NA syncs, and I'm not seeing any other region or format released?

Brunswick Pro Billiards - Data says NA shares with WW list?

Bullet Sorrow VR - Mandatory VR - February 21, 2020 (VikingVR Studio/Zodiac Interactive)

- Zodiac published US version, which appears to be delisted/unavailable? Seeing a last available date of September 2nd, 2021.

- Beijing Spirit Games Limited (Which appears to be Zodiac's Chinese company, also known as Beijing Jiao Dian Chuang Yi Digital Technology, now known as Candleman Games?) published HK/TW version, which also appears to have been delisted earlier this year.
...good luck untangling the mess of the corporate names, but I'm guessing you'd have to contact Candleman Games on this one.

torne: Thanks for the info, I'll remove it in the morning since there are no trophies for it like there were for the PS3 version.
Jeopardy: I saw it in the store a few months ago but couldn't find any trophy info for it.

Minesweeper Genius: There was a report a few years ago that another variant stack existed for the NA version but it didn't sync, though it could just be crossed wires on the part of the person who reported it.

Brunswick Pro Billiards: I'll remove this one as well.

Bullet Sorrow VR: I'll try to untangle this mess in the morning.

3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I see on the PS store that there is a PS5 version of SturmFront - The mutant war: Uber Edition but haven't seen a PS5 trophy list yet. 

Says it released Nov. 18, 2022

Publisher Red Art games.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll get this added in the morning :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

I just bought the physical PS5 version of Asterix & Obelix: Slap them all! on last Friday and there is a non-syncing issue with the trophy list.

The digital PS5 version of the game is not available to purchase on the PS store yet.

Developer is Mr Nutz Studio and publisher is Microids.

1 hour ago, Nicolasgsp said:

I just bought the physical PS5 version of Asterix & Obelix: Slap them all! on last Friday and there is a non-syncing issue with the trophy list.

The digital PS5 version of the game is not available to purchase on the PS store yet.

Thank you for letting everyone know, I'll get this added in a bit :).

20 minutes ago, Ashesheart said:

I contacted the developers of Darq and they publish the trophies list as seen here : 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/19581-darq

You can remove it from the main list :)

Already removed :).

5 hours ago, Nicolasgsp said:

There's a native PS5 version? I thought XXXL was the only native PS5 release for Asterix?

On 26/10/2022 at 0:46 PM, vanessaking2 said:

FPV: Simulator is another game in EU and US which does not have synch.

I've spoken to the publisher and according to them, the list should now be syncing so I would appreciate it if you would double check your copy please :). If it's not actually syncing, I need to email the Publishers again.

I've just heard back from Atari - the Missile Command: Recharged lists should start syncing soon :).

1 hour ago, vanessaking2 said:

FPV is still not listed on exophase. 

Don't you have your own copy you can check? I ask because the way your previous post was phrased, sounded like you owned the game. Anyway, I've emailed the Publishers again so hopefully this will be sorted soon.

39 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've just heard back from Atari - the Missile Command: Recharged lists should start syncing soon :).

Don't you have your own copy you can check? I ask because the way your previous post was phrased, sounded like you owned the game. Anyway, I've emailed the Publishers again so hopefully this will be sorted soon.

If you can get an NPWR from Kistler, we can definitely know at a moment's notice.

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

So weird then that the only place I see it for sale online is in Spain. That would make a lot more sense. Well, either way, should be on the list to follow up.

I have no idea how you search the web, but I find it in retailers in Germany, Austria, Finland, Poland, Sweden, France, Italy and Spain.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

mmm i still haven't heard back from them about Kombinera so i wonder they noticed yours over mine ?

5 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

If you can get an NPWR from Kistler, we can definitely know at a moment's notice.

When they get back to me, I'll ask them for it :).

4 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

mmm i still haven't heard back from them about Kombinera so i wonder they noticed yours over mine ?

I've just looked over the email I sent them and it was Kombinera I asked them about, not Missile Command but it wouldn't surprise me if both games start syncing soon :).