All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

15 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

I have Princess Crown and it doesnt have a trophy list. Its just a gift from another game and its a PSP port version,  they didnt add a trophy list for it so disappointed.  :/

Thank you for the info

at the moment only the EU Cyberhive is syncable. NA may be fixed in the coming hours or days but

42 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

I have Princess Crown and it doesnt have a trophy list. Its just a gift from another game and its a PSP port version,  they didnt add a trophy list for it so disappointed.  :/

26 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Thank you for the info

at the moment only the EU Cyberhive is syncable. NA may be fixed in the coming hours or days but

Ok, thank you for the info, I'll take care of these in a bit, then get another email sent off to the CyberHive devs :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

I've just emailed the devs and publishers of the following games:

CyberHive (NA)
Nebulas Lasso
Operación Triunfo
Paper Beast (Asia)
Petal Crash (EU)
QuiVR (EU)
QuiVR (NA)
Rage Room (Publisher has re-branded as Super Good Games)
Shred! Remastered
Silk
Ping Redux (EU)

I have located Discord channels for 2 of the above games so will give those a try if Email doesn't get me anywhere. Also, I've literally just heard back from the guys behind Shred! Remastered and the problem should be fixed by the end of today :).

On the bad news front though, Bullet Sorrow VR is starting to look like a lost cause because most of the companies involved, appear to have either gone bust or only have inactive social media accounts with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Paper Beast (Asia) might also be a lost cause because I tried to email the devs but it bounced due to the account no longer being active so have sent a message via their on-site contact form instead. I may also have hit a brick wall with Rage Room, because nearly all the contact methods for the devs are either inactive or have been shutdown so there's a chance they either could be or are going bankrupt since they only have 2 games to their name.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No problem :). Also, I've heard back from the Silk publishers and they said the list should start syncing by the end of the day :).

Silk's up and running now:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Silk/trophies

EDIT: As a follow up, Horse Club Adventures 2 PS5 still isn't hasn't scanned after the weekend.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE:

I've just emailed the devs and publishers of the following games:

CyberHive (NA)
Nebulas Lasso
Operación Triunfo
Paper Beast (Asia)
Petal Crash (EU)
QuiVR (EU)
QuiVR (NA)
Rage Room (Publisher has re-branded as Super Good Games)
Shred! Remastered
Silk
Ping Redux (EU)

I have located Discord channels for 2 of the above games so will give those a try if Email doesn't get me anywhere. Also, I've literally just heard back from the guys behind Shred! Remastered and the problem should be fixed by the end of today :).

On the bad news front though, Bullet Sorrow VR is starting to look like a lost cause because most of the companies involved, appear to have either gone bust or only have inactive social media accounts with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Paper Beast (Asia) might also be a lost cause because I tried to email the devs but it bounced due to the account no longer being active so have sent a message via their on-site contact form instead. I may also have hit a brick wall with Rage Room, because nearly all the contact methods for the devs are either inactive or have been shutdown so there's a chance they either could be or are going bankrupt since they only have 2 games to their name.

I'd be truly astonished if Triunfo or QuiVR get fixed. 

• Like 2

Sorry I didn't see this earlier or I would have posted this here.

As of this time the PS4 version of Missile Command Recharged cannot sync up trophies. I'm assuming this game has multiple regions like the PS5 version so NA version for me but I have not seen any PS4 lists for this one.

EDIT: I see that it's already up on the list. Sorry for not looking. Thank you and let me know when that changes.

Edited by Icebrand1270

3 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'd be truly astonished if Triunfo or QuiVR get fixed. 

Now is the time of year for miracles :).

3 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

Sorry I didn't see this earlier or I would have posted this here.

As of this time the PS4 version of Missile Command Recharged cannot sync up trophies. I'm assuming this game has multiple regions like the PS5 version so NA version for me but I have not seen any PS4 lists for this one.

EDIT: I see that it's already up on the list. Sorry for not looking. Thank you and let me know when that changes.

I've emailed Atari twice now and got nowhere but will keep trying until all avenues have been exhausted.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

ow is the time of year for miracles :).

Ah, a true miracle would be getting https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12283-busters-quest-trials-of-hamsterdam-unreleased relisted. Still pissed, that it was only up for one day, before getting removed! 

Rage Room is almost certainly a lost cause now, because the official website is gone, as are the developer's email and instagram accounts, plus the Steam version has seen no activity since mid-2018 but their Twitter and Facebook accounts are still up, though they have seen no activity since 2018 and mid-2020 respectively. The devs also have a store page in the Unity Asset Store, which means someone from the company is still around and collecting the cheques from sales of their assets and games, I just wish I knew who it was and how to contact them :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.