All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

7 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'd be truly astonished if Triunfo or QuiVR get fixed. 

The quivr devs are brainless, ask @ArmoredSnowman

On 28/11/2022 at 9:33 PM, HuntingFever said:

Paper Beast (Asia) might also be a lost cause because I tried to email the devs but it bounced due to the account no longer being active so have sent a message via their on-site contact form instead.

I again want to ask where the idea of a asian paper beast stack came from? Theres no other IDs on the server besides the Eu and Na ones and all the asian stores use the Eu ID. I couldnt even find an article online saying an asian release was announced or anything

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Rage Room is almost certainly a lost cause now, because the official website is gone, as are the developer's email and instagram accounts, plus the Steam version has seen no activity since mid-2018 but their Twitter and Facebook accounts are still up, though they have seen no activity since 2018 and mid-2020 respectively. The devs also have a store page in the Unity Asset Store, which means someone from the company is still around and collecting the cheques from sales of their assets and games, I just wish I knew who it was and how to contact them :(.

Here's one of the devs from the studio, https://nastajus.github.io/portfolio/

48 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Minor miracle:

Dad's Monster House finally had a list published...but on Xbox. They're explicitly an Xbox company, but could be worth asking E-Home to pass on the message to Cotton if you haven't been able to get through otherwise.

I'll give that a try in a bit :).

47 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

The quivr devs are brainless, ask @ArmoredSnowman

I again want to ask where the idea of a asian paper beast stack came from? Theres no other IDs on the server besides the Eu and Na ones and all the asian stores use the Eu ID. I couldnt even find an article online saying an asian release was announced or anything

I forget where I got that info from, because it has been a while but I'll remove it since there seems I got crossed wires at some point.

23 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Here's one of the devs from the studio, https://nastajus.github.io/portfolio/

Thank you, I'll send him a message ASAP but if that fails, I'm out of options :(. EDIT: He doesn't have a readily available email address and I don't use Linkedin, Twitter or Instagram :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'll give that a try in a bit :).

I forget where I got that info from, because it has been a while but I'll remove it since there seems I got crossed wires at some point.

Thank you, I'll send him a message ASAP but if that fails, I'm out of options :(.

Also https://www.instagram.com/maxlough/ is/was the CEO of the company. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't have instagram so will try and find some other way to contact him.

I couldn't find a Twitter/Facebook for him, although his number/email is supposedly listed online. Can't really go any further than that, as it'd be doxxing. 

1 minute ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I couldn't find a Twitter/Facebook for him, although his number/email is supposedly listed online. Can't really go any further than that, as it'd be doxxing. 

I'm having the same problem with the other guy :(. I don't want to violate any laws but there has to be some way to contact these guys :(. It would help if someone was able to reach them via Twitter, Instagram or Linkedin since I don't have accounts with any of those sites.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 7:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

Missile Command: Recharged (NA) - November 1st (Adamvision Studios/SneakyBox Studios/Atari)

Missile Command: Recharged (EU) - November 1st (Adamvision Studios/SneakyBox Studios/Atari)

BlackJack World Tour - November 14, 2022 (Dolores Entertainment)

emailed the devs of blackjack world tour about the trophy list and i am awaiting response

also shouldn't Missile Command: Recharged be November 1st 2022 and not just November 1st? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

emailed the devs of blackjack world tour about the trophy list and i am awaiting response

also shouldn't Missile Command: Recharged be November 1st 2022 and not just November 1st? 

1: I emailed them last week but got no response :(.

2: I could have sworn I fixed that one a while ago but obviously not so will do it again in a sec.

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

CyberHive NA is now scanning:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/CyberHive/trophies

Also Pretty Bird 2 AS PS5:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Pretty-Bird-2-Asian/trophies

Early in the release day, but just for tracking:

The Outbound Ghost PS4 hasn't scanned yet.

I'll remove CyberHive (NA) in a bit but will keep an eye on the Outbound Ghost :).

On 11/29/2022 at 4:13 AM, HuntingFever said:

Now is the time of year for miracles :).

I've emailed Atari twice now and got nowhere but will keep trying until all avenues have been exhausted.

In regard to Missile Command Recharged, it is getting a physical release via LimitedRunGames so perhaps if the list is still not syncing by the time those physical copies ship out then either Josh/Douglas could reach out to Atari to try to get the issue fixed.

I'm not sure if either of them cares about trophies or not however for them to even bother, but it is a possible future avenue that could be looked at if the issue doesn't get resolved before then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeul_Dragon said:

In regard to Missile Command Recharged, it is getting a physical release via LimitedRunGames so perhaps if the list is still not syncing by the time those physical copies ship out then either Josh/Douglas could reach out to Atari to try to get the issue fixed.

I'm not sure if either of them cares about trophies or not however for them to even bother, but it is a possible future avenue that could be looked at if the issue doesn't get resolved before then.

Who are Josh and Douglas? The last time LRG released a non-syncer, they refused to do anything about it and just passed the buck to the developer, who then passed it straight back to them so the problem went unresolved :(.

35 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Who are Josh and Douglas? The last time LRG released a non-syncer, they refused to do anything about it and just passed the buck to the developer, who then passed it straight back to them so the problem went unresolved :(.

Don't think LRG has control over trophy publishing anyway, as they couldn't do anything about forma.8 for Vita.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman