All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

UPDATE:

Bunny Mahjo (Asia) and Rolling Gunner + Overpower (JP) now sync :). I'm going to update the OP in a bit with most of the games that failed to sync over the weekend, then send out another batch of emails and Discord messages to try and get things moving :).

EDIT:

Here is the full list of all the games I've sent emails about today:

Axis Football 2018
Callisto Protocol (PS4)
Chenso Club (JP)
Gravity Error (Original Release)
Kombinera (EU)
Kombinera (NA)
Missile Command: Recharged (NA)
Missile Command: Recharged (EU)
Nebulas Lasso
Retro Machina
Shirone the Dragon Girl
Starbear Taxi - I'm 99.99% sure this is a complete lost cause but sod it, I'm going to try anyway!
Super Dragonfly Chronicles

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

@Shadow_Kisuragi I've heard back from Beep Japan and according to them, the JP version already syncs so there's a good chance that game has a shared list but they are investigating.

Also, I got an extremely apologetic email back from Ston Games about Nebulas Lasso, with a promise to sort that one out ASAP!

Yeah, you documented Rolling Gunner synced earlier so it's definitely working now. ?

Driverio can be removed from the watch list. Those synced late Sunday.

Nebula Lasso synced this morning as well. ?

EDIT: Add Monster Truck Journey: Nitro AS PS4 to the watch list. No scan since release on Sunday/Monday.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Yeah, you documented Rolling Gunner synced earlier so it's definitely working now. ?

Driverio can be removed from the watch list. Those synced late Sunday.

Nebula Lasso synced this morning as well. ?

EDIT: Add Monster Truck Journey: Nitro AS PS4 to the watch list. No scan since release on Sunday/Monday.

Yay! I'll take care of this lot in a bit :).

21 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Yay! Hooray for me! I was going to move on to phase 4 of my plan if contacting the CEO didn't work but now I don't have to :). Now if I can just get Starbear Taxi to sync, I can go for the triple!

I'll get Paper Cut Mansion added as well in a bit :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Yay! Hooray for me! I was going to move on to phase 3 of my plan if contacting the CEO didn't work but now I don't have to :). Now if I can just get Starbear Taxi to sync, I can go for the triple!

If you managed to get starbear taxi and gravity error syncable, Id personally give you all the secrets to the universe.

But as much as Id want it to, Gravity error probably wont be syncable. It never actually released to the store it just kind of existed in QA but the game data got published to the retail servers and thats the only reason we know it exists or that it has a trophy list in it at all

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 8:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

Shirone the Dragon Girl - December 1, 2022 (Oimoland/Flyhigh Works) - The Oimoland and Flyhigh Works Japan websites, no longer exist but the global Flyhigh Works site is still up.

Nooooo.... I wanted to play Shirone and get her trophies ?

What does non-syncing trophy list mean? What happens if I play a game and earn trophies, my profile will show 0% for that game?

1 hour ago, DrZero_1983 said:

What does non-syncing trophy list mean? What happens if I play a game and earn trophies, my profile will show 0% for that game?

Non-syncing trophy list means you are not able to sync the trophies you've earned for that game with PlayStation Network.

The earned trophies will be stored on your console storage until the trophy list is live on PlayStation Network and you sync them. If your console breaks down before you sync them, those earned trophies will be lost.

P.S. You cannot see non-syncing trophy list(s) until you go offline on your console.

Edited by zizimonster
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

+ @ArmoredSnowman and @Shadow_Kisuragi: I did the impossible and got Starbear: Taxi to sync, after somehow getting through to the CEO of the company! I'll take half the secrets of the Universe now and the other half later, if Gravity Error syncs :).

Bruh, you just did the impossible. Imagine getting the PS3 non-syncables fixed lol

9 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

I just saw that. What a week. Damn good job.

8 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Bruh, you just did the impossible. Imagine getting the PS3 non-syncables fixed lol

8 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Lmao 

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Seeing the Axis Football 2018 list just come in had me cracking up just now, it's a Christmas miracle! xD Excellent work guys

Thank you :). I'm going to take another stab at some of the PS3 and Vita non-syncers next week, even though the odds of success are basically non-existent by now.

• Like 1