All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

1 minute ago, vanessaking2 said:

i just wanted "The Callisto Protocol" for PS4. I wrote to them but got no answer yet.

The PS5 version synchs but the PS4 version not. 

I know. I'm starting to hit a brick wall with them but will carry on trying to poke them with whatever methods are open to me.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you :). I'm going to take another stab at some of the PS3 and Vita non-syncers next week, even though the odds of success are basically non-existent by now.

If im not mistaken, the devs of starbear taxi also have some unsyncable ps3 or vita games no? Try your hand at those while youve got the CEO in your dms

Edit: i was mistaken, I was thinking of funbox not funktronic

Edited by PlatinumTrophy

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

+ @ArmoredSnowman and @Shadow_Kisuragi: I did the impossible and got Starbear: Taxi to sync, after somehow getting through to the CEO of the company! I'll take half the secrets of the Universe now and the other half later, if Gravity Error syncs :).

Thanos template (higher quality) | Thanos' "Impossible ...the guy actually did it. let's celebrate comrade @HuntingFever 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 10:42 AM, HuntingFever said:

Thank you :). I'm going to take another stab at some of the PS3 and Vita non-syncers next week, even though the odds of success are basically non-existent by now.

wait but you said

On 10/10/2022 at 7:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

PS3: - These are all lost causes, as of July 20th, 2021

Barnanza - November 16, 2016 (Straight Right - Now Bankrupt)

Dirt Showdown (AU/NZ) (Certain trophies pop with the wrong values, thus they won't sync to PSN) - June 12, 2012 (Codemasters)
Fairytale Fights (Asia Digital) - This was taken off the PS store due to the trophies not following the proper points guide, plus it has a Plat in the local list but not the one on the servers. 3 DLC packs with trophies were also removed. - October 27, 2009 (Playlogic)

Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight - Seasons DLC (The 1.05 patch has messed up the trophy values so the trophies don't sync) - September 15, 2015 (SuperVillain Studios/Disney Interactive Studios - Now bankrupt)
MXGP Compact - November 18, 2014 (Milestone)

The Bluecoats: North vs South - September 13, 2016 (Anuman Interactive/Microids)
The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC (Korea) - April 1, 2015 (Tango Gameworks/Bethesda Softworks)

The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC (Asia) - April 1, 2015 (Tango Gameworks/Bethesda Softworks)

The Evil Within: The Consequence DLC (Asia) - April 1, 2015 (Tango Gameworks/Bethesda Softworks)

Top Trumps Turbo - June 30, 2017 (Funbox Media)

Vita: - These are all lost causes, as of July 20th, 2021

forma.8 (Retail) - May 04, 2019 (MixedBag/Limited Run Games)
Quell Memento (China) - July 28, 2017 (Fallen Tree Games)

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story (NA) - April 27, 2021 (Suzaku/Top Hat Studios)

that as of July 20th 2021 they were lost causes, i am confused

42 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

wait but you said

that as of July 20th 2021 they were lost causes, i am confused

It's because of Sony dumping support for the PS3 and Vita, which means the odds of those non-syncers being fixed are now effectively non-existent :(.

Also, I've heard back from the Callisto Protocol devs but their response was the same generic non-answer they gave on Twitter :(. I'll have to try alternative methods if nothing changes soon.

I wonder if devs are capable of getting another set of devs' trophy list published, idk the entire devnet process but i know you submit the .TRP file and I assume the NPWR code of the list. So i wonder if itd be possible to find a cooperative set of devs and hand them the trophy files for another unsyncable list and have them submit it for publishing. @HuntingFever if you think you know any particular devs that might be helpful enough to try this out then shoot me a DM.

Quite unlikely but it's slightly more hope than a defunct set of devs ever their publishing a list.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

By the way, Callisto PS4 has 3 stacks, EU NA and Asia. Theres a Japanese ID but it seems that the game hasn't been put on the store there yet but I assume that it will have its own JP list as well

i thought Callisto was banned in japan and that the devs wouldn't tone it down so it wasn't going to release in japan

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I wonder if devs are capable of getting another set of devs' trophy list published, idk the entire devnet process but i know you submit the .TRP file and I assume the NPWR code of the list. So i wonder if itd be possible to find a cooperative set of devs and hand them the trophy files for another unsyncable list and have them submit it for publishing. @HuntingFever if you think you know any particular devs that might be helpful enough to try this out then shoot me a DM.

Quite unlikely but it's slightly more hope than a defunct set of devs ever their publishing a list.

That thought crossed my mind as well but I don't know any who would do it :(.

4 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

By the way, Callisto PS4 has 3 stacks, EU NA and Asia. Theres a Japanese ID but it seems that the game hasn't been put on the store there yet but I assume that it will have its own JP list as well

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i thought Callisto was banned in japan and that the devs wouldn't tone it down so it wasn't going to release in japan

This^

The JP version was banned a while ago because CERO said it was too violent and wouldn't get a Z rating unless a lot cuts were made but the devs canned the game instead of censoring it. Anywho, I'll update the OP in a bit with the additional stacks :).