All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Confirmed, 2 of the 3 stacks are now syncing but I don't know which regions they are for.

EDIT: I've just checked Exophase.com and all 3 are showing up so I'll remove them from the list in a bit :).

EU: https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/20152-the-callisto-protocol

US: https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/20153-the-callisto-protocol

Third list is most likely AS because it's banned in Japan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Confirmed :). There is a JP list on the servers but because that version was banned, it was never activated.

28 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

What makes you think the third list is JP and not Asia (Hong Kong etc)?

The 3rd list is for Asia - that was confirmed last week. I was talking about a 4th unreleased list that was made specifically for the now cancelled JP version which will never see the light of day.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update
  • Like 1

@HuntingFever

I'm wondering if we should keep track or try to contact developers about crap like this, a relatively new trend of developers just... not finishing the thumbnail or trophy images in their lists:

By the way here's two lists that didn't have thumbnail images for weeks but the devs recently added them in:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

@HuntingFever

I'm wondering if we should keep track or try to contact developers about crap like this, a relatively new trend of developers just... not finishing the thumbnail or trophy images in their lists:

By the way here's two lists that didn't have thumbnail images for weeks but the devs recently added them in:

Sure, I'll add these to the OP in a sec will and send out some emails on Monday when my next batch goes out :). I'm nearly out of first contact emails to send and will soon be down to re-emailing companies I've already poked so it's not a problem to expand the scope of this thread a little bit.

• Like 2

Here's the full list of what I've sent emails out about today :):

Non-syncing trophy lists:

Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - November 18, 2022 (Acquire/PQube) - PQube are making positive noises about getting this fixed.
Bring Them Home (NA) - June 21, 2019 (Andrey Harchenko) - I've re-emailed/contacted everyone here.

Chenso Club (JP) - November 30, 2022 (Pixadome/Beep Japan) - This might actually be a shared list with another region. - I've re-emailed Beep Japan.
Escape Academy: Anti-Escape Island DLC (PS4) - November 2022 (exact date unknown) (Coin Crew Games/iam8bit/Skybound) - iam8bit have disavowed any responsibility for this so can't be counted on for help. - I've re-emailed/contacted everyone here (except iam8bit) including the PR firm.
Escape Academy: Anti-Escape Island DLC (PS5) - November 2022 (exact date unknown) (Coin Crew Games/iam8bit/Skybound) - iam8bit have disavowed any responsibility for this so can't be counted on for help. - I've re-emailed/contacted everyone here (except iam8bit) including the PR firm.
Infliction: Extended Cut (EU) - December 22, 2020 (Caustic Reality/Blowfish Studios) - One of the 2 Email accounts for Blowfish Studios has been shutdown.
Kombinera (EU) - April 6, 2022 (Graphite Lab/Atari)  - I've re-emailed/contacted everyone here, including the PR firm.
Kombinera (NA) - April 6, 2022 (Graphite Lab/Atari) - I've re-emailed/contacted everyone here, including the PR firm.
Missile Command: Recharged (EU) - November 1, 2022 (Adamvision Studios/SneakyBox Studios/Atari) - I've re-emailed/contacted everyone here, including the PR firm.
Missile Command: Recharged (NA) - November 1, 2022 (Adamvision Studios/SneakyBox Studios/Atari) - I've re-emailed/contacted everyone here, including the PR firm.
Ping Redux (EU) - March 03, 2021 (Nami Tentou) - I've re-mailed/contacted everyone here.
Quell Memento (China) - July 28, 2017 (Fallen Tree Games) - The odds of success here are so low you can limbo dance under them but I'm still going to try.

QuiVR (EU) - Mandatory VR - April 11, 2019 (The Munky) - I've re-contacted them.
QuiVR (NA) - Mandatory VR - April 16, 2019 (The Munky) - I've re-contacted them.
Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story (NA) - April 27, 2021 (Suzaku/Top Hat Studios)
Sword of the Necromancer (JP)  - November 1, 2021 (Grimorio of Games/JanduSoft) - Grimorio of Games only uses Discord and Social Media. - Things might be moving in the right direction with this one. We might be looking at a shared list here, because the devs say it has already been published but I'm waiting on clarification.
Tanuki Sunset - November 2, 2022 (Rewind Games)
The Galactic Junkers - July 7, 2022 (Evil Twin Artworks/Green Man Gaming Publishing)

Trophy Lists with missing trophy tiles/game icons:

Gungrave G.O.R.E. (EU) (PS5)
Gungrave G.O.R.E. (NA) (PS5)
Gungrave G.O.R.E. (Asia) (PS5)
Gungrave G.O.R.E. (JP) (PS5)
Naiad

Since Christmas is nearly here, I won't be sending out any more Emails until Early January when most of the Developers and Publishers will be open for business again.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

UPDATE 1:

That was quick, both stacks of Adventure Academia now sync :).

UPDATE 2:

The publishers for The Galactic Junkers have passed the buck back to the devs and said there's nothing they can do :(. Also, I sent a very polite email to the PR firm who deals with the devs responsible for Escape Island and have just received their reply but their answer was to pass the buck back to the devs and wash their hands of the matter :(.

UPDATE 3:

I've heard back from Fallen Tree Games but got a complete and utter non-answer from them :(. EDIT: I've just received a second email from these guys, that's far more helpful than the first:

Hi [Redacted]

Sorry to hear this issue is happening, but thanks for mentioning it to us. And an extra thanks for outlining the steps to fix it :)

The Chinese version was published by Circle Entertainment, and we don't have access to the product on Devnet ourselves. I've passed on the issue to them and asked them if they can resolve it, and will let you know if I hear back.

Best, Joe

Things are looking up on this front :).

UPDATE 4:

This one is for you @BlindMango :):

Hi [Redacted]

thanks for the information about the trophies for Naiad (PS5).

Naiad is still in development and has not yet been released.

The release date for Naiad was moved.

Please note that trophies should not be public either.

Best regards,

Elwin

This should mean the list will be fixed soon :).

UPDATE 5: 

The devs behind Sword of the Necromancer are looking into the JP PS5 version but both them and the publishers are telling me different things about if this is a shared list or if the JP PS5 release exists at all so @PlatinumTrophy, @ArmoredSnowman and @Shadow_Kisuragi, I need some help here please to untangle this mess. At least I have a civil dialogue going with the devs, which is a good thing :). EDIT: I've looked in the JP PS Store and can't find the PS5 version anywhere, which backs up what the publishers said.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE 1:

UPDATE 2:

The publishers for The Galactic Junkers have passed the buck back to the devs and said there's nothing they can do :(. Also, I sent a very polite email to the PR firm who deals with the devs responsible for Escape Island and have just received their reply but their answer was to pass the buck back to the devs and wash their hands of the matter :(.

UPDATE 3:

I've heard back from Fallen Tree Games but got a complete and utter non-answer from them :(. EDIT: I've just received a second email from these guys, that's far more helpful than the first:

UPDATE 4:

UPDATE 5: 

The devs behind Sword of the Necromancer are looking into the JP PS5 version but both them and the publishers are telling me different things about if this is a shared list or if the JP PS5 release exists at all so @PlatinumTrophy, @ArmoredSnowman and @Shadow_Kisuragi, I need some help here please to untangle this mess. At least I have a civil dialogue going with the devs, which is a good thing :). EDIT: I've looked in the JP PS Store and can't find the PS5 version anywhere, which backs up what the publishers said.

oh great work on this and i am happy about getting adventure academia synced. Thanks so much!

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE 1:

UPDATE 2:

UPDATE 3:

UPDATE 4:

UPDATE 5: 

There is no PS5 JP ID on the servers at all, so theres no trophy list to match

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE 4:

Hi [Redacted]

thanks for the information about the trophies for Naiad (PS5).

Naiad is still in development and has not yet been released.

The release date for Naiad was moved.

Please note that trophies should not be public either.

Best regards,

Elwin

Thanks for this! I was actually relooking at the release date for this game (there doesn't appear to be one at the moment besides 'soon') and realized they probably accidentally published their list really early, glad to see confirmation though. I'll have to refresh this one closer to release

And now we wait for Gungrave :P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

There is no PS5 JP ID on the servers at all, so theres no trophy list to match

Ok, thanks for the confirmation, I'll get it removed in a bit :).

6 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

A Jet Set Knights trophy list for Vita just synced on Exo.

I saw that last night and nearly dropped my iPad in shock. Do you have any idea if it's for a retail release or if it was a previously unknown non-syncer? This goes to prove what I've suspected for a while now, that there's no excuse as to why the out standing non-syncing Vita and PS3 lists can't be synced now by their respective companies if they're still in business.

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Thanks for this! I was actually relooking at the release date for this game (there doesn't appear to be one at the moment besides 'soon') and realized they probably accidentally published their list really early, glad to see confirmation though. I'll have to refresh this one closer to release

And now we wait for Gungrave :P

No problem :).

Now for some good news of my own:

1: The Galactic Junkers (PS5) devs finally got back to me and said they'll look in to the problem.

2: Shrione: The Dragon Girl now syncs.

3: Coin Crew Games got back to me and said they have re-uploaded the Escape Island DLC lists and released a patch so hopefully the trophies do now sync :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Thought it was interesting that Ratalaika posted this morning on Twitter after someone asked about Vita:

The NPWR for it is around the same time as the PS4 releases, so it seems like this is an unreleased title. Guessing it was a collaboration with EAS.

In that case, how did the list get out?

UPDATE:

Score another win for us! I've just heard back from someone high up in Atari and they've finally got all the missing Kombinera and Missile Command: Recharged trophy lists to sync :)!

EDIT 1:

Retro Machina is off the list as well, because it turns out all known stacks have been syncing for over a year now - I just didn't notice.

EDIT 2: 

The respective publishers of The Galactic Junkers and Escape Academy have completely disowned any responsibility for getting these games to sync properly so can't be counted on for help :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

@PlatinumTrophy, I need your help again mate, please :). I've just heard back from the publishers of Infliction: Extended Cut (EU) (PS5) and according to them, they have double checked and everything points to the non-syncing trophy list being fixed months ago - which says to me, this is a shared list but I need your help to confirm it so I can update the Publishers ASAP!

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

@PlatinumTrophy, I need your help again mate, please :). I've just heard back from the publishers of Infliction: Extended Cut (EU) (PS5) and according to them, they have double checked and everything points to the non-syncing trophy list being fixed months ago - which says to me, this is a shared list but I need your help to confirm it so I can update the Publishers ASAP!

sorry to disappoint but I can't do much to confirm anything in the way of PS5 games besides looking up IDs on the servers, since I cant view the files to confirm whether or not its' npwr code is on the servers (I cant actually even see what the npwr is at all for a ps5 game). These would have to be confirmed by just bruteforcing it and downloading the game to the console 

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

sorry to disappoint but I can't do much to confirm anything in the way of PS5 games besides looking up IDs on the servers, since I cant view the files to confirm whether or not its' npwr code is on the servers (I cant actually even see what the npwr is at all for a ps5 game). These would have to be confirmed by just bruteforcing it and downloading the game to the console 

Ok, thanks anyway :). I've done some digging and the sheer amount of EU players amongst the other regions in the PS5 list, effectively confirms it is a shared list so I'll email the publishers again and let then know, take it off the pile :).

UPDATE:

I've just heard back from Fallen Tree Games again but it's not good news :(. Circle Entertainment palmed off the publishing of the Chinese release to an unnamed third party publisher in China, who have since gone bankrupt and had their Dev Net account closed so all access to the trophy list is now lost for ever :(. The game was a complete flop over there and had abysmal sales so the devs didn't receive a penny in royalties.

Oh well, I tried guys but this one is officially toast :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Ok, thanks anyway :). I've done some digging and the sheer amount of EU players amongst the other regions in the PS5 list, effectively confirms it is a shared list so I'll email the publishers again and let then know, take it off the pile :).

UPDATE:

I've just heard back from Fallen Tree Games again but it's not good news :(. Circle Entertainment palmed off the publishing of the Chinese release to an unnamed third party publisher in China, who have since gone bankrupt and had their Dev Net account closed so all access to the trophy list is now lost for ever :(. The game was a complete flop over there and had abysmal sales so the devs didn't receive a penny in royalties.

Oh well, I tried guys but this one is officially toast :(.

If you have a contact to circle entertainment, would you be able to get into contact and ask about reborn: A samurai awakens? The trophies in that game are super bugged and I would really like to see them fixed but there's no contact for these idiots anywhere

15 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

If you have a contact to circle entertainment, would you be able to get into contact and ask about reborn: A samurai awakens? The trophies in that game are super bugged and I would really like to see them fixed but there's no contact for these idiots anywhere

Have you tried the email and social media links here?: http://www.cir-ent.com/

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Just FYI, Infliction EU synch,s and as you said it's shared with the current list. I just tested it on my account.

• Like 2