All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

8 hours ago, Adam-1996-888 said:

PS4 lists of Reckless Auto Racing are not online. The publisher is Interactive Dreams Limited. 

Thank you for letting me know, I'll get those added in a bit :). EDIT: 1 of the lists is now syncing but I don't know which region it's for.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Fight of Steel: Infinity Warrior came out last night/early this morning and no list published yet.
Crown of the Empire: Around the World came out 2 days ago and no list published yet.

Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape came out on the 10th, and seems to be missing one of the Eastern lists (HK or JP, not sure which due to no unlock data).

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Fight of Steel: Infinity Warrior came out last night/early this morning and no list published yet.
Crown of the Empire: Around the World came out 2 days ago and no list published yet.

Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape came out on the 10th, and seems to be missing one of the Eastern lists (HK or JP, not sure which due to no unlock data).

Thank you for letting me know, I'll take care of these in the morning :).

19 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape is the JP version :).

21 minutes ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

I completed playing 9 Clues : The Ward 2 game ps4 for earned all trophies with platinum before It was not finishing to sync few days ago.

Both stacks are on the list and have been since last week :).

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Just dove in and confirmed that the two PS5 versions are NA/EU and Asia, so it seems the 2 PS4 stacks would also be the same. I think we're good here.

Nice one, I'll get that removed now, along with Crown of the Empire: Around the World, since that's now syncing as well :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

Watchlist:

Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos launched globally yesterday, but trophy list isn't yet live.

Thanks - I had given that a day because the others I added mysteriously showed up in under an hour after I reported. ?

Rally Rock 'N Racing scanned, but only 1 of the PS4 lists. I assume we'll see the other PS4 list and 2 PS5 lists show up soon.

Watchlist:

US Navy Sea Conflict hasn't scanned yet. Released last night.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Watchlist:

Ultimate ADOM - Caverns of Chaos launched globally yesterday, but trophy list isn't yet live.

6 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Thanks - I had given that a day because the others I added mysteriously showed up in under an hour after I reported. 1f605.png

Rally Rock 'N Racing scanned, but only 1 of the PS4 lists. I assume we'll see the other PS4 list and 2 PS5 lists show up soon.

Watchlist:

US Navy Sea Conflict hasn't scanned yet. Released last night.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll get these added shortly :). EDIT: The JP stack of Portal Dungeon has just shown up as well :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE:

Boxer is now syncing but I don't know how many stacks there are supposed to be so there could still be another one out there.

EDIT:

Both PS4 stacks of the Children of Silentown are now syncing :).

There's a second Boxer list but it scans as well. ?

Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape AS seems to be in the wind still.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi