All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

1 hour ago, Dark_Overlord said:

There are tools to view what updates are available.

I'm only seeing the latest updates available, whereas something like minecraft has 7 different versions available.  Maybe Sony have pulled the older ones?

They might have.  From my experience the files are still there, but you need to know the checksum to find the correct directory. I might comb something like Web Archive to see if anything referenced the previous version before the update came out. Which was in January of 2019. 

3 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Not to derail the thread, but have you tried yerba mate teas? Comes in various fruit infusions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(drink)

Thank you for the info, I don't know if they sell that over here but I'll keep an eye out for it :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

4 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

g to test if

You'd prolly have to ask a person who has the 100% if they still have the game/update on their console. This issue could be bypassed if using a modded update, which has the correct .trp file, but that'd require a modde console, which would be dangerous. 

12 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

You'd prolly have to ask a person who has the 100% if they still have the game/update on their console. This issue could be bypassed if using a modded update, which has the correct .trp file, but that'd require a modde console, which would be dangerous. 

Yeah, and that would be against the rules of psnp, so I'd rather avoid that route. I'm going to comb the web archive to see if anything from 2018 referenced the Sony link. It's a long shot, but I'm fresh out of ideas otherwise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jdh0921 said:

Yeah, and that would be against the rules of psnp, so I'd rather avoid that route. I'm going to comb the web archive to see if anything from 2018 referenced the Sony link. It's a long shot, but I'm fresh out of ideas otherwise.

Good luck, Defiance for PS3 faced a similar issue, as the latest update fucked the DLC trophies. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Good luck, Defiance for PS3 faced a similar issue, as the latest update fucked the DLC trophies. 

Minecraft: PS4 Edition has a similar problem as well, because a patch blocked access to 2 of the DLCs due to developer dickishness so you now have to do a lot of faffing around to get them :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

Because of you mentioning this I was immediately curious if my old PS3 with a dead disc drive may still have it on

frozen-ff.jpg

Well looks like I do xD (Also found I have hyperballoid 1.10 installed too). 

If you can find some way that this will help I'm more than willing to help.

Edited by Dark_Overlord

3 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Because of you mentioning this I was immediately curious if my old PS3 with a dead disc drive may still have it on

frozen-ff.jpg

Well looks like I do xD (Also found I have hyperballoid 1.10 installed too). 

If you can find some way that this will help I'm more than willing to help.

Only way I can think is: Maybe there's a log somewhere on the PS3 that would have all the downloaded games/updates' links archived? Would have to use HEN to get to it, if there is one. May have to ask the people at SerialStation that. Otherwise, it'd come down to dangerous territory, with backing up the update to PC, and hosting the update on a website, and using Charles to swap out the update that way? Interesting conundrum. 

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE:

I've just heard back from Artifex Mundi and they're going to investigate the non-syncing trophies for 9 Clues 2: The Ward :).

Both versions are syncing now!

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE:

A stack of The House of the Dead: Remake (PS5) now syncs but I don't know if there are any more out there, still to come.

I saw someone got the platinum under leaderboard from psnp.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Syncing now.

Yay! Thank you for letting me know, I'll remove them in a bit :).

1 hour ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

I saw someone got the platinum under leaderboard from psnp.

Yes but I don't know if this is a shared global list or if there are regional stacks like the PS4 original has.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Only way I can think is: Maybe there's a log somewhere on the PS3 that would have all the downloaded games/updates' links archived? Would have to use HEN to get to it, if there is one. May have to ask the people at SerialStation that. Otherwise, it'd come down to dangerous territory, with backing up the update to PC, and hosting the update on a website, and using Charles to swap out the update that way? Interesting conundrum. 

I was kinda thinking along the same lines, I'm just not sure what is allowed to be discussed on here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

2 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I was kinda thinking along the same lines, I'm just not sure what is allowed to be discussed on here.

I'd be willing to pursue this with someone at PSNP if we are able to get that copy of the update. It looks like the EU version, but I believe the saves would work on either version. We aren't looking to do anything nefarious, so I think it would be okay to talk about it. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Even if we can't do it, knowing that someone still has it makes my day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdh0921 said:

I'd be willing to pursue this with someone at PSNP if we are able to get that copy of the update. It looks like the EU version, but I believe the saves would work on either version. We aren't looking to do anything nefarious, so I think it would be okay to talk about it. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Even if we can't do it, knowing that someone still has it makes my day. 

By all means ask, even if it has to be done through PM.

The US saves won't work on the EU version (which is mine) so it would probably mean a restart, but it'd enable the trophies :)  I did have both versions at one point due to bugs in the game (checked to see if both versions had the same issue) but deleted it a while back :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

By all means ask, even if it has to be done through PM.

The US saves won't work on the EU version (which is mine) so it would probably mean a restart, but it'd enable the trophies :)  I did have both versions at one point due to bugs in the game (checked to see if both versions had the same issue) but deleted it a while back :(

You know.. you only need this update for the install. Once you install it, you can go back to the current version and everything will be fine. That's how people are still earning those trophies today.