All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

On 1/23/2023 at 3:54 AM, HuntingFever said:

UPDATE:

Here are all the games that have been inquired about today:

Serial Cleaners (NA) + @hiryu has confirmed the devs are looking into this. UPDATE: Flawless victory, the list now syncs!
Ultimate ADOM: Caverns of Chaos - Instant success! Both lists now sync!
Dinosaur Island VR
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020
Follia: Dear Father + @hiryu is looking into this one as well
Grappling Dash (NA)
Horror Bar VR + @hiryu is looking into this one as well

Hopefully Follia: Dear Father is sorted out. I’ve had my eye on it for awhile. 

12 hours ago, Adam-1996-888 said:

Round invaders was released on PS5 yesterday but the trophies are not on the servers. The developer is Acyntha. (not sure how many stacks.)

I know, it's on the Watch list so will be added to the main list next week if doesn't sync :).

12 hours ago, DanielTheManieI said:

Hopefully Follia: Dear Father is sorted out. I’ve had my eye on it for awhile. 

I hope so too but trying to contact the devs is a pain, because I get ignored every time :(. EDIT: Thanks to Steam, I have found a direct email address for the devs so have sent them another message :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Likely to be scanned some time today, but today's releases without lists scanned yet. I will be out the majority of the day, likely, so not going to be able to track these as much as I normally would:

Dance of Death: Du Lac & Fey

Wonderland Nights: White Rabbit's Diary (Ratalaika, have been coming a day late lately)

Also, Ping Pong Peg just got a standalone AS PS4 product yesterday. Wonder if that will help clarify that situation.

EDIT: Gungrave G.O.R.E. got new DLC. Haven't checked, but since it's a trophy pack update maybe they fixed the trophy icon images for PS5.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Likely to be scanned some time today, but today's releases without lists scanned yet. I will be out the majority of the day, likely, so not going to be able to track these as much as I normally would:

Dance of Death: Du Lac & Fey

Wonderland Nights: White Rabbit's Diary (Ratalaika, have been coming a day late lately)

Also, Ping Pong Peg just got a standalone AS PS4 product yesterday. Wonder if that will help clarify that situation.

EDIT: Gungrave G.O.R.E. got new DLC. Haven't checked, but since it's a trophy pack update maybe they fixed the trophy icon images for PS5.

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

I have good news! Gungrave G.O.R.E. has finally fixed their trophy list images for all regions, those can be cleared off the list! :) 

Thank you for letting know, I'll take care of this lot in a bit :).

• Like 1

Probably a bit of a long shot, but... Does anyone know if the Crayon Shin-chan game that released in Japan a few days ago (this one: store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP5895-CUSA33237_00-0240643814398029) has its trophy list syncing, or if it shares it with the current (syncable) Asian trophy list?

Edited by Raidou Kuzunoha XIV

1 minute ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

Probably a bit of a long shot, but... Does anyone know if the Crayon Shin-chan game that released in Japan a few days ago (this one: store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP5895-CUSA33237_00-0240643814398029) has its trophy list syncing, or if it shares it with the current (syncable) Asian trophy list?

3 lists - NA, EU, JP . The version in Indonesia is Japanese.

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Shin-chan-Me-and-the-Professor-on-Summer-Vacation-Japanese/trophies

@HuntingFever As mentioned, reminder that Humongous Classic Collection EU seems to be not syncing based on the forum thread and user data:

• Like 2

On 29/01/2023 at 3:47 AM, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

3 lists - NA, EU, JP . The version in Indonesia is Japanese.

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Shin-chan-Me-and-the-Professor-on-Summer-Vacation-Japanese/trophies

@HuntingFever As mentioned, reminder that Humongous Classic Collection EU seems to be not syncing based on the forum thread and user data:

Thank you for letting me know, I'll get that and some of the Watch list added to the main list in a bit :).

EDIT:

The following are now officially on the list:

99 Seconds (PS5) - January 20, 2023 (EnjoyUp Games/Super PowerUp Games)

Humongous Classic Collection (EU) - December 22, 2022 (Humongous Entertainment/UFO Interactive)

Hyper Shapes (EU) (PS4) - January 26, 2023 (BlindShot Studio/JanduSoft) - BlindShot Studio only use Twitter

Hyper Shapes (NA) (PS4 - January 26, 2023 (BlindShot Studio/JanduSoft) - BlindShot Studio only use Twitter

Hyper Shapes (EU) (PS5) - January 26, 2023 (BlindShot Studio/JanduSoft) - BlindShot Studio only use Twitter

Hyper Shapes (NA) (PS5) - January 26, 2023 (BlindShot Studio/JanduSoft) - BlindShot Studio only use Twitter

Memory (PS5) - December 16, 2022 (Nementic Games/TREVA Entertainment/Markt+Technik Verlag)

Miracle Snack Shop - January 26, 2022 (TaleShop/CFK)

Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary (Possible x2 stack) - January 20, 2022 (Toxic Games)

Round Invaders (PS5) - January 26, 2022 (Acyntha) - The main email account has been shutdown.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

20 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Round Invaders PS5 is only EU right now, but none of Acyntha's games have been multi-region.

Dev is very responsive on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AcynthaArts

Thanks for the info, I'll update the OP now but unfortunately I don't have a Twitter account so I'll have to find another way of contacting them :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

An interesting thought came to me. The only issue with Frozen's trophyset is the change in trophy values, correct? But 1.03 has the correct trophy package. Since it's probably impossible to retrieve the actual update URL for 1.03, the only workaround I can think of is either backing up the 1.03 update to PC or backing up the 1.03 .trp file for the game. The .trp would be easier, since it'd just be a matter of replacing the 1.05 file. The problem is, the only way to do this is by modding the console in order to gain access to the file system. In theory, one would convert to HEN, load up an FTP client, swap out the 1.05 trophyset for the 1.03 one, then convert back to original firmware, so the player can continue playing the game without risking their console. I don't see any other way a person could go about fixing this game.

On 1/20/2023 at 10:52 AM, jdh0921 said:

I'll add a note for Frozen: Free Fall on PS3. Maybe someone will have better luck than I have to this point to get this fixed:

The problem that Frozen made it's final end of life update (making the store available offline, etc.) they used the same trophy list on the PS3 and PS4 versions. Unfortunately, the PS4 version had all the DLC trophies as Silver and the PS3 version is all Bronze. So it'll no longer sync. And since it's a PS3 game, no updates will be done in the future. However, I do believe it is savable. 

What would be needed is to back-level the PS3 version from 1.05 to 1.04 (possibly 1.03, not 100% sure on this.). That's if running the NA version. The EU version would be going from 1.04 to 1.03. So it would be something like what was done with FF15 for Comrades DLC. Then you would have to rebuild your trophy list and install the game with that back-leveled version. Once it's installed, you can update it and everything works fine. It's only a problem if you install the current version. There's just been one problem.

I can not for the life of me find that version of the game. Searching various sites for the PSN update history for Frozen only shows 1.05 and 1.00. 1.00 won't work because it doesn't have the DLC info, and thus won't install that trophy info. I found 1.02, and that didn't work either for the same reason. Maybe someone on here will have better luck finding that version. If they can, I think it would work. (and I'd be willing to test if they do.)

Think I was wordy enough, thank you kindly @HuntingFever for compiling this list !

On 1/20/2023 at 7:39 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

Because of you mentioning this I was immediately curious if my old PS3 with a dead disc drive may still have it on

frozen-ff.jpg

Well looks like I do xD (Also found I have hyperballoid 1.10 installed too). 

If you can find some way that this will help I'm more than willing to help.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

I'm in the middle of doing my weekly mailshot and have already had success with Hyper Shapes (EU& NA PS4 & PS5), Memory (PS5) and 99 Seconds (PS5) so expect them to show up here soon :). I'll post the full list of contacted companies in approx 1-2hrs time. As a side note, Dance of Death: Du Lac & Fey now syncs so has been removed from the watch list :).

99 Seconds (PS5)

Humongous Classic Collection (EU)

Hyper Shapes (EU) (PS4)

Hyper Shapes (NA) (PS4)

Hyper Shapes (EU) (PS5)

Hyper Shapes (NA) (PS5)

Memory (PS5)

Metaverse Keeper

Miracle Snack Shop

Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary

QuiVR (EU)
QuiVR (NA)

Roads of Time

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Whats it with Round Invaders?  What does this mean The main email account has been shutdown.?? So there will be no Trophy list for ever? And does this mean my PSN always will say error when itry to sync the trophys?   If so then i will never buy a garbage shity game again....

54 minutes ago, MaRo-1000 said:

Whats it with Round Invaders?  What does this mean The main email account has been shutdown.?? So there will be no Trophy list for ever? And does this mean my PSN always will say error when itry to sync the trophys?   If so then i will never buy a garbage shity game again....

I tried to email the devs via the address given on their official website but the email bounced because the account doesn't exist so Twitter is the only way to contact them now. I don't have a Twitter account so am relying on people who do, to contact them.

If you want rid of a non-syncing list, just delete your account then recreate it and the list will be gone until you reload the game in question but make sure you delete the saves beforehand, else the trophies will auto-pop and you'll be flagged for it by the CRT and have to hide it to get back on the leaderboards.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.