All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

30 minutes ago, bcks007 said:

Before I download FORMA.8 to my vita. Is the digital version synching? Or just the retail version thats messed up?

Also what's the deal with JET SET KNIGHTS on vita? Why is there a list on that other site but the game can't be found?

1: Only the retail version is knackered, all others work just fine.

2: It's for a version that was cancelled years ago but the list leaked out for some reason.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

I've just heard back from the publishers of Sense but their response doesn't entirely ring true to me:

Hello, we've heard this before but unfortunately they are actually pushed to retail, this is a PSN bug unfortunately. We've tried contacting Sony and just been told they can't provide server-side support for titles that old.

This sounds like BS but since I'm no expert on this sort of thing, I'd need someone more versed in it to chime in.

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've just heard back from the publishers of Sense but their response doesn't entirely ring true to me:

This sounds like BS but since I'm no expert on this sort of thing, I'd need someone more versed in it to chime in.

I've asked Benjamin (The dev) on Kickstarter if there's any way he can help.  He was pretty responsive throughout the Kickstarter.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

1: Only the retail version is knackered, all others work just fine.

2: It's for a version that was cancelled years ago but the list leaked out for some reason.

@bcks007 I went ahead and hid it, but it was just randomly published for some reason and picked up. I think Ratalaika was just publishing anything they still had in the trophy pipeline and misclicked and published it. It was never announced, and clearly isn't coming out now. We're still waiting on a large number of EAS partner titles to be published for Ratalaika, so it's not new that a trophy list is published for something not released yet from them.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

On 7.02.2023 at 2:15 PM, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Not sure what hiryu is doing, but keep it up...

The Awakening of Mummies PS4 is now syncing. 3 lists.

Normal stuff. Threats, post mails with bombs, throwing rocks at the devs :D

Glad I can help the community in some way :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you :).

Got a response that echoes what the publisher said.  If it is a problem Sony's end then it'll probably never be fixed.

Hello,

I unfortunately cannot do anything about the Vita trophies. Our publisher has sole control over that from a dev-end, and according to them its a bug with Sony's side, despite our best efforts to notify them of the issue. Unfortunately there just isn't anything we can do from our end at all, and there doesn't appear to be anything that Tophat can do either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Got a response that echoes what the publisher said.  If it is a problem Sony's end then it'll probably never be fixed.

****, thanks anyway mate :(. I'll update the OP now with this info, which means all 3 of the out standing Vita lists are officially lost causes

26 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Needs someone to verify, but either it doesn't have a syncing Western list or no one in the West has played it.

The Fox Awaits Me, PS4:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0737-CUSA32715_00-3787041984153372

17 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Ok, thank you for letting me know, I'll bung these on the list in a bit :).

2 hours ago, DanielTheManieI said:

Any word from the devs on Follia: Dear Father? 

Nope :(. The devs are completely ignoring us, plus the other company that's listed as a publisher on some sites are denying all knowledge of the game and turned really nasty when asked about it :(. Myself and Hiryu are going to keep trying to contact them until all avenues have been exhausted.

As a side note, I could really use some help from active Twitter users so there's another avenue open to me for the more stubborn devs and publishers.

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope :(. The devs are completely ignoring us, plus the other company that's listed as a publisher on some sites are denying all knowledge of the game and turned really nasty when asked about it :(. Myself and Hiryu are going to keep trying to contact them until all avenues have been exhausted.

As a side note, I could really use some help from active Twitter users so there's another avenue open to me for the more stubborn devs and publishers.

I use Twitter on a daily basis and follow around 400+ devs and publishers. What do you need?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I use Twitter on a daily basis and follow around 400+ devs and publishers. What do you need?

For starters if you can get hold of Gammera Nest and Real Game Machine to remind them about Nubla (PS5), Nubla 2 (PS5) and Folia: My Father respectively, that would really help me out :). Also, feel free to dig through the OP and Tweet at any active devs/publishers you can find :). I've left various notes about which games have devs and publishers who only use Twitter.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1