Trophy Thoughts

DyrekRacc

7 minutes ago, Snake_1302 said:

This has less to do with the specifics of the trophy list itself, but considering the type of game it is, anyone that's interested better start working on it ASAP. Bandai Namco has been quick to shut down the online for their games if they arent well received (Jump Force and One Punch Man come to mind).

Seeing that this is already a budgeted clone of a niche genre that probably won't appeal to the wider audience of dragon ball fans, I'm predicting its going to fall off the [dragon] radar pretty quick in terms of online population.

Exactly what I’m afraid of too. Doesn’t seem very many people care about this game. I’m  hoping getting a group together will be possible. If not it won’t be a big deal. 

I looked up some gameplay, and it looks...kind of bland? Maybe it's just not my kind of game, but the gameplay doesn't exactly do a whole lot to get me interested either. Nothing about this screams Dragon Ball to me once you get past the surface-level aesthetics. 

• Like 1

can't wait for this game, i've 100% every dragonball z game and will play this straight when it comes out. Pre ordered the standard for 20 since that is a deal for a decent game on release. I think these trophies will be mildly frustrating depending on if you do it legit or can boost it.... but I think they will be doable with tries depending, these don't look as hard as friday the 13th legit 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake_1302 said:

This has less to do with the specifics of the trophy list itself, but considering the type of game it is, anyone that's interested better start working on it ASAP. Bandai Namco has been quick to shut down the online for their games if they arent well received (Jump Force and One Punch Man come to mind).

Seeing that this is already a budgeted clone of a niche genre that probably won't appeal to the wider audience of dragon ball fans, I'm predicting its going to fall off the [dragon] radar pretty quick in terms of online population.

Bamco (or Spike Chunsoft) at least put forth the effort to patch Jump Force before they pulled the servers. There's a chance the game will switch over to P2P if it shuts down, like F13 did.

it's really a weak game created , it's the only game i go infinite screen on loading before start match ( 4 infinite screen loading under 2 hours) GG BANDAI for create a weak game with this big bug...it's boring me to close game and restard again and again and again...

59 minutes ago, Mouton33 said:

it's really a weak game created , it's the only game i go infinite screen on loading before start match ( 4 infinite screen loading under 2 hours) GG BANDAI for create a weak game with this big bug...it's boring me to close game and restard again and again and again...

I haven't had a single issue. If I put map on random and preferred role on random I get a match 15 seconds flat every time.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 5:52 AM, diogoarez said:

After 20h on the beta I'd say the only hard trophies on paper are: Invaluable Friends and the one where you need to escape with 3 people on your time machine

I could see this. I am certainly happy I lucked into both from random games.

14 minutes ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Seconding this, would like to know how you get "Y-you got it!". My buddy and I tried and I got it to pop for him, but not for me. Would like to know what we're doing wrong.

It’s pretty simple. Grab any item you have and drop it, or pop open a crate with an item while a friend is near. Person A presses L1 on the item in question and Person B looks at the item and presses L1. Person B then picks it up and repeats the process.