Level trophies ?

MattsOnlyHope

11 hours ago, MattsOnlyHope said:

I've played on pc for years but wanna start on ps5, how do the trophies to hit level 50 and so on work now that account levels are gone ?

These trophies have been replaced with "Earn 10/25/50 battle pass tiers" The list isn't updated to reflect this on PSNProfiles yet

The PS5 list is accurate, the PS4 list is not. Both list are actually the same though

Edited by InfamousRanger12

16 hours ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

These trophies have been replaced with "Earn 10/25/50 battle pass tiers" The list isn't updated to reflect this on PSNProfiles yet

The PS5 list is accurate, the PS4 list is not. Both list are actually the same though

Ty. some reason psnprofiles was showing me the ps4 list even when I was clicking on ps5. I downloaded OW2 on ps5 and linked my Bnet pc account, Decked out and the BP level trophies insta popped even though I'd never played ow on console :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MattsOnlyHope said:

Ty. some reason psnprofiles was showing me the ps4 list even when I was clicking on ps5. I downloaded OW2 on ps5 and linked my Bnet pc account, Decked out and the BP level trophies insta popped even though I'd never played ow on console :)

Overwatch 2 supports cross progression so that would make sense. Seems like only Playstation doesn't support the other trophies but they transferred fine for Xbox accounts, from what I've read.

• Like 1