Do shining poms count towards completing the Combat Notebook?

These enemies seem extremely rare, I've yet to run into one and I've been zoning in and out of the appropriate areas for a while now. 

Are they for sure required for the trophy related to completing the Combat Notebook or is it like Trails of Cold Steel where their entries don't count towards the trophy? 

34 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

That's wonderful, by tomorrow i'll complete the First run, there Will be a 100% walktrough by any chance?

There's a 100% walkthrough guide here, https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/712681-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-from-zero/faqs/78210/introduction
It was last updated in 2020 so it should have everything you need in there and it's a pretty good guide, I used it when I played the game last year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

That's wonderful, by tomorrow i'll complete the First run, there Will be a 100% walktrough by any chance?

I did a walkthrough as well along with a sidequest guide with focus on trophies. I send it to the guide team and I hope everything is ok because there is a lot of info not only for Ps4 but also for vita.

• Like 1