Lockdown and Double Cap

Kazya-_-

17 minutes ago, Zangril said:

I just did Double Cap and no one on my team died and the trophy didn't pop. Looks like it may be hit or miss.

Edit: Just did it a second time and still didn't get the trophy :/

you actually need to capture both points yourself for it to count. Your teammates capturing it won’t get you the trophy. They might get it but you won’t. 

Edited by ZEE11W

Just now, ZEE11W said:

you actually need to capture both points yourself for it to count. Your teammates capturing it won’t reward you the trophy. They might get it but you won’t. 

I was with them the whole way. I was the tank on the team so I was front and center.

Edited by Zangril

Just now, Zangril said:

I was with them the whole way. I was the tank on the team so I was front and center.

I honestly don’t know what to say now, it might be buggy then. Because I did it several times where my teammates captured both and I stayed alive. Helping them when I can and running back to spawn no trophy. First attempt capturing both point myself with my teammates trophy unlocked. 

Just now, ZEE11W said:

I honestly don’t know what to say now, it might be buggy then. Because I did it several times where my teammates captured both and I stayed alive. Helping them when I can and running back to spawn no trophy. First attempt capturing both point myself with my teammates trophy unlocked. 

Could be buggy where I was playing D.VA and got knocked out of my mech the first time and the second time I used my ult. So maybe it counted me getting out of my mech as a death even though the stats said 0 deaths.

I captured both Assault points without dying… and no trophy pop… and I earned it on PS4 version 6 years ago.

UPDATE: I captured the two points while actually inside them as Roadhog and the trophy popped, so did with the defense trophy.

Edited by MaxieM0us3