Decked out trophy Overwatch 2

ItsVenss

Thank god some of my legacy coins from the first game transferred it over! I already had the trophy for the first one (widowmaker unlocks) but it didn’t pop right away - I had to unlock around 20 items for tracer using around 1000 coins.

sucks that blizzard removed the loot boxes. It will take months to unlock this trophy for new players who don’t want to buy coins 

• Like 1

I think this trophy will get an update, otherwise for those picking it up for the first time its a joke.  I transfered my account but still need a few more unlocks to get it, so i am quite lucky.  Given that you can get 60 coins a week (realistically 50 because 20 team kills is quite an ask for someone who doesnt play it that much).  Maybe they could change it to unlock 5 or even 10 then you could actually grind the coins in a reasonable time.

Is it possible we will get some coins or unlocks from the PvE next year?

9 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Oh really?  So if i buy a spray in the character menu (say Mei) but its a generic overwatch logo it won't count unless its somethign to do with her or ice?

Yes. It has to be related to the character so any spray that links the characters lore or abilities. So for example Mei, anything with her, Snowball (her companion) icewalls or etc will count towards it.

I bought all tracers voice lines and sprays with my legacy coins and it popped for me

19 hours ago, linkingSun said:

Yes. It has to be related to the character so any spray that links the characters lore or abilities. So for example Mei, anything with her, Snowball (her companion) icewalls or etc will count towards it.

I bought all tracers voice lines and sprays with my legacy coins and it popped for me

good to know, thanks